Rock in Rio 2010

pedrogzappa

someone uploaded.

i'm talking to a Portugal guy now and he told me Muse hadn't allowed the whole gig to be transmitted and no images as well. only audio.

If we have the whole audio is good enough. In the last RiR we didn't get the first 3 songs.. the rest was broadcasted as expected.

Weird.. a friend of mine supposedly saw the live broadcast.. I'm confused now.. I have to confirm this..

It was broadcast on TV - I caught the start of KOC on a live stream. I was on channel (and I apologise for getting this sooo wrong - I am not potuguese - hope its not a rude word!!) Sic Notacias or something.

It was very late last night!!

But I'm looking for the Pro Shots..

Sorry!

It was broadcast on TV - I caught the start of KOC on a live stream. I was on channel (and I apologise for getting this sooo wrong - I am not potuguese - hope its not a rude word!!) Sic Notacias or something.

It was very late last night!!

Sorry!

SIC Noticias :) You got it almost right ;)

I'm really looking forward to get the Pro Shot..

Tonight, Friday, at 23:00, they will broadcast seven songs of the concert in Rock in Rio. All tracks will be chosen by the band itself.

Yesterday, RFM radio broadcasted the whole thing. Did any anyone record the whole concert? It would be awesome if you could post it here.

Archived