Tofu, you're absolutely right - Icelandics are cute! I'm the happy owner of a three year old gelding :)

In fact, if I had the money I'd donate a couple of them to Matt's farm. Imagine him and the rest of the guys tölting off in the sunset while singing merrily, reins in one hand, a pint in the other :D....

CHEERS..... :)

:D I've never seen one in person before, but I saw pictures when I was younger and was like :eek::awesome::happy:

mattandhorse.jpg

Too cute! I can see it now: Maffoo puttering about on his hobby farm stocked with miniature and downright eccentric breeds of livestock (like the Icelandics, incredibly cute miniature pot-bellied pigs, Nigerian dwarf goats [warning: too cute!], and maybe one of more of these extremely varied breeds of sheep -- to say nothing of these odd varieties of chickens!

On edit: I somehow forgot about cows, even though I wasn't particularly cognizant that there are indeed miniature cattle breeds, and yes, they're cute as the dickens too!

• 2 weeks later...
YES!

Imagine them doing that weird zoom thing on a cow instead of a car XD

I had to cover my mouth to stop from laughing :chuckle:. And I know there are some pretty weird episodes of cribs, but that would definitely top them all as the fucking weirdest :LOL:.

Didn't matt say in that pre-Am Rock Festival interview that he might live in LA for a while?

I had to cover my mouth to stop from laughing :chuckle:. And I know there are some pretty weird episodes of cribs, but that would definitely top them all as the fucking weirdest :LOL:.

Didn't matt say in that pre-Am Rock Festival interview that he might live in LA for a while?

He says a lot of things. :chuckle:

It's the new g/f, Kate Hudson. I think Matt's planning ahead. But I'd rather think of him in coveralls tending to a flock of sheep on a farmstead. :chuckle:

If Matt needs a farm hand im up for it!!!! i reluctantly worked on a sheep property for a few days to help a friend out recently. suddenly i see a positive to this shitty time i had in the name of friendship. i have the goods to offer, Matt ill teach you to work your farm and other things:):):):):) and unlike the discusting Aussie shearers that i had to put up with, ill let you make all the sexist remarks towards me that you like.:D

But i wont kill anything, not even for you.

Archived