Dude! That was :LOL::LOL::LOL::awesome: That'll keep a smile on my face all day..thanks! :D:LOL:

You're welcome!

OH HO HO!

nah, all im saying is that he is trying not to put all of his eggs in one basket...

...or all his beenz in one pantry!

Actually, Matt's recall of his own songs seems a bit iffy sometimes... remember his disastrous outing on the French TV show "Taratata" late last year, in which Dom consistently beat him to the punch with the answers in the Muse-song I.D. quiz? And then there was that radio interview a few months ago, in which something similar happened (when Dom said "NOOOO, you idiot!")... :LOL:

This thread is hilarious :LOL:

I can't believe he actually bought a farm. Owning a farm is very relaxing indeed... I hope he likes waking up at 4 a.m. :LOL:

He didnt buy a farm, only sheep.

they are currently penned up in his back garden somwhere in devon...

His neighbours are gonna have beef with him! just they wait until he gets cows! :awesome:

His neighbours are gonna have beef with him! just they wait until he gets cows! :awesome:

Oh yes, you're right. Oh dear :LOL: That's the way to start a farm :rolleyes: It will be interesting to see what becomes of this :LOL:

EDIT: Damn I can't read either :LOL:

He hates getting up in the morning :LOL:

He likes to get up at about 2/3 o'clock in the afternoon.

He'd have better luck just staying up all night (that's when he seems to do much of his songwriting, anyway) and going to bed after doing the morning milking, feeding, and maybe the stall mucking-out...

[lolzy pic in my head of Maffoo looking cluelessly at the larger barn-dwelling animals he's bought, wondering where the litter-boxes are in the stalls and pens, and only belatedly realizing what's in store for him, hee-hee!]

It could've been worse.... what if he'd never gotten rid of that Paramotor, and took up paragliding in earnest over the English rural countryside, buzzing the barns and paddocks and scaring his neighbors' livestock? :D

:LOL: I adore this thread.

Now I'll be waiting for the day when Matt walks onstage with this:

CowL.jpg

:LOL: That was beyond lame, but I am having ridiculous amounts of fun in this thread. *fights the urge to make incredibly lame joke about "MOOse"* Pleae forgive me :facepalm::p

We'll know he's been spending too much time with the cows when he absent-mindedly refers to guitar "hamburgers" instead of "humbuckers".

He'd have better luck just staying up all night (that's when he seems to do much of his songwriting, anyway) and going to bed after doing the morning milking, feeding, and maybe the stall mucking-out...

[lolzy pic in my head of Maffoo looking cluelessly at the larger barn-dwelling animals he's bought, wondering where the litter-boxes are in the stalls and pens, and only belatedly realizing what's in store for him, hee-hee!]

I know right :LOL:

Archived