Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Just got home from my first Christmas party of the season. Trying to figure out the time conversion for tonight. I'm thinking 9pm Brisbane = 3am Seattle. I better go take a nap for a few hours or I'll never make it. LOL! Thankfully it's a weekend. This might be the only plane I make! See you later, all! :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is what I'm here for, bb!

It's exactly what I don't need having been watching TV/been on the laptop all day....

It'll be 3am for all you North American West-coasters. 6am for the East-coasters (me :( ...thus I will not be riding tonight/this morning?)

Well I've got nothing on for the rest of the night... so, I might board the sexy plane nice and early...

Hello sexy plane!!! Takeoff in about 2 hours :D

Is Doris up to the task? Only time will tell :p

Ooh, the sexyplane is finally in our airspace :happy: Dead Letter Circus will be on in less than an hour, then Muse an hour later. So excited!

Staying up until 2:00am for this setlist. Not that I really care if they play awesome songs or not, I'm just curious to see if they'll even play around with the order :p

Staying up until 2:00am for this setlist. Not that I really care if they play awesome songs or not, I'm just curious to see if they'll even play around with the order :p

I wonder that too ;)

Such a nice time for me thought since it's morning here, I can work and lurk at the setlist :awesome:

Im more interested in if more money for tickets=longer setlist/rarer songs.

In Helsinki we paid more for the tickets than the rest of Europe and only got 15 songs or something :p

In Helsinki we paid more for the tickets than the rest of Europe and only got 15 songs or something :p

That was just a terrible, terrible screw-up, I think, though. I feel like lack of ticket sales meant they were only going to bring their shit setup... Perhaps they shouldn't have charged over 100 for a ticket :LOL:

Am I on the twitter list? I'm achtung_lauren. Doors open in 20 mins! :awesome:

Really? It appears a fair few people are already in.