Posted (edited)

Wow, my country is second after the UK 😧😬 I‘m surprised ! Thank you for the info !!

but where is Germany ?

Edited by Claudia O

Posted (edited)
On 6/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, Claudia O said:

Wow, my country is second after the UK 😧😬 I‘m surprised ! Thank you for the info !!

but where is Germany ?

Updated above. Sorry for the oversight. Finland has now leapfrogged the UK for 1st place in the chart position table.

The new versions of Unintended (Acoustic Official Video on YouTube plus Acoustic, Dream A.I., and Piano Lullaby versions on YT and Spotify) have accumulated 200,000+ total combined audio and video streams on the two platforms during the first five days of release.

The original published key of Unintended (Acoustic Version) appears to be G minor which is also the key for MUSE songs Algorithm and The Void and MOZART symphonies No. 25 and No. 40.

Johann Sebastian Bach classical pieces that may have influenced and inspired Matt Bellamy in several of his compositions:

Prelude in C Major from The Well-Tempered Clavier I, BWV 846 - 'Unintended (Acoustic Versions)'

Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 - 'Plug In Baby'

'Bourrée, the fifth movement from Suite in E minor for Lute, BWV 996 - 'Falling Away With You' - Also inspired Paul McCartney composing The Beatles' song 'Blackbird'

Edited by muse samuse