Oh I see, nice to see your coming back to Australia.. Oh theres no Adelaide no big deal. Its not like I was basing my whole year around this or anything, not like its the only thing I have been looking forward to this whole year.

Huh... This sucks. Trying to compress my rage. Its not going to work much longer...

:mad:

Fucking :mad: (for now)

Okay I'm just going to assume one New Zealand date will be announced. If not, I'll give it a miss. Seen them 9 times, I haven't had a Xmas holidays travelling through Vietnam yet. I'm a grown up now with a house and shit, I'm short of funtimes money *shrugs*

OMG IM GOING TO MISS THEM COMING TO SYDNEY CAUSE OF FRIGGIN SCHOOL GRADUATION THINGGGGYYYY ON THE SAME NIGHT!!!

aaaaaaahhh....PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASE MUSE ORGANIZER PPLE HOLD ANOTHER CONCERT IN SYDNEY!!!....i assure you it will sell out.

Today has been my happiest day this year since 22/23 January 2010! I don't know how I got through today, how I'm gonna get through the week, next Friday, and the next six months!

I am officially off the planet until I have my tickets in my hands!

And I do hope they announce more gigs, a gig in Adelaide and a New Zealand tour!

Archived