c4872964-2aca-43f9-bf72-cc7929b85314.jpgMuse will be returning to tour Australia this December. The dates are below, click on the individual dates for more info.

05.12.10 Brisbane Entertainment Centre

09.12.10 Sydney ACER Arena

14.12.10 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena

19.12.10 Perth Bassendean Oval

Tickets are priced between AUS$100 - AUS$121 (inc. GST) + booking fee and go on general sale on Monday 7th June from the link below. There will be a muse.mu fan pre-sale on Friday 4th June, more information on this coming soon…

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/675/muse-to-tour-australia-in-december/

Wooo! Finally! Nice date choice, in the holidays and everything.

Tickets are expensive, buuut one can live with that.

I shall see you in Melbourne!

I well and truly second that! :D :D :D

See you on the barrier! :awesome:

I woke up this morning because my friend had texted me to tell me that Adelaide wasn't included on the tour. What a way to start the day, huh.

Fair to say I'm quite annoyed that this is just a sign that Adelaide's regressing to the tumbleweed city it was years ago when nobody ever came here. This year hasn't been too bad, but lately we've been getting completely passed over even though acts are going straight over to the east coast to play Perth.

I would have thought that, given the crowd they pulled at the BDO, Muse would have included us on their map; I'm a bit disappointed. I'm planning on driving with people over to Sydney but it's just frustrating. I can see it turning out - I'll buy a ticket when they're released as I can tell Sydney will sell-out quickly, then an Adelaide date will be released.

Yay for the boys coming back as promised but...FUCK! I just thought of Dom at the end of their BDO set ''Thank you Adelaide, we'll see you at the end of the year'' ...yeah, right. :|

I well and truly second that! :D :D :D

See you on the barrier! :awesome:

Cya on the barrier :D

Does anyone think they will add shows? They have left pretty big gaps between the dates?

*pleasesecondmelbourneshow**pleasesecondmelbourneshow*

Cya on the barrier :D

Does anyone think they will add shows? They have left pretty big gaps between the dates?

*pleasesecondmelbourneshow**pleasesecondmelbourneshow*

^ +1 :D I'll be seeing y'all on December 14th !! :awesome:

Archived