[MUSE! You seriously need to fix your tour in Sweden! We are sooo dissapointed! I heard that it was the arranger who ficked it all up. But can't you just book a bigger arena then? Like GLOBEN or something, on the date the gig was supposed to be at? Please please please!

[MUSE! You seriously need to fix your tour in Sweden! We are sooo dissapointed! I heard that it was the arranger who ficked it all up. But can't you just book a bigger arena then? Like GLOBEN or something, on the date the gig was supposed to be at? Please please please!

1. It's very very very unlikely that the band will read anything posted here.

2. They don't choose where to play,booking agencies get in touch with them, not the other way around.

so if they cancel wembley without a reason, it's cool?

If they cancelled Wembley without reason, I would still think there must have been a good reason.

Obviously I would be disappointed, but I just trust them like that I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Or ULLEVI!?

Please don't do this to us swedish fans of yours.. :supersad:

If they cancelled Wembley without reason, I would still think there must have been a good reason.

Obviously I would be disappointed, but I just trust them like that I suppose.

I can't blame the Swedish fans for being devastated. At all.

If there is a good reason then someone, the promoter or anyone, could at least give it to the disappointed fans. Not that it would probably make them feel any better. I hope Sweden gets their own gig in the future when possible.

I can't blame the Swedish fans for being devastated. At all.

If there is a good reason then someone, the promoter or anyone, could at least give it to the disappointed fans. Not that it would probably make them feel any better. I hope Sweden gets their own gig in the future when possible.

I think they have a good reason, but I've wanted to see muse in a couple of years now and I finaly got my ticket and.... POOF... gone.. I know it will appear an other opporunity to see them ;)

But it just makes me soo sad that they cancelled this gig, when I was going... :(

• 4 weeks later...

Thought by now we would have heard something about why the concert was cancelled or maybe that they were trying to find another date to come to sweden, maybe not this summer but hopefully this fall or winter.

Thought by now we would have heard something about why the concert was cancelled or maybe that they were trying to find another date to come to sweden, maybe not this summer but hopefully this fall or winter.

Yes, I was hoping the same thing. I would love to see them some time this fall or winter!

Archived