What matter would it make that you find out why they didn't play it? It won't change the fact they aren't playing there anymore...

people still like to know a reason for things that happen - just human nauture and it gives us a chance to understand why.

For example Michael Jackson didn't play his gigs at the 02 -

but his excuse was pretty good ;)

I sort of doubt that Muse will make an entire news post to explain why it was cancelled.

I think the most likely way of getting an explanation is if one of the guys mention it during an interview tbh.

Remember the one when Matt said a gig was cancelled "because our management are shit"! :LOL: Though sorry to current management, it's probably not down to you. That was funny though.

If it's ticket sales, it would account for the lack of explanation as they wouldn't want to broadcast that for obvious reasons, though as someone has said, if that is the case it was most likely due to a mass exodus from Sweden in July. I wonder why concerts are even scheduled there in July if that's the case.

I still think there may be some other explanation though, an administrative one rather than a personal one.

Possible reasons;

Small amount of tickets sold

Position of stadium

Muse personal issues.

I actually think that they will give us Swedes a gig in the autumn/winter...

LETS PRAY!

It would be better than nothing... but seriously.... we want an outside gig.

was maybe the location to small for muse?

helsinki and bergen have more much places...stockholm just max.3000!

hmh..!:confused::erm:

i don't really know why the show has been cancelled.

but i want to know the truth!

There's been concerts at the same venue before with a crowd up to 18 000 people.

To not promise a reschedule with original tickets still being valid is a pretty poor show if it's due to a mass swedish exodus that month, to not provide a reason beyond the typical "unforseen circumstances" is shameful and bordering on totally disrespectful

It would have been exactly 8 weeks left today :'(

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear about this happening to those of you that were going to the show. :(

When they cancelled a Spanish gig last year they explained that it was because of some tennis tournament and the venue gave the tennis precedence over Muse.

When they cancelled the Denver gig they explained that it was due to the band getting stuck in a snowstorm, so I'm surprised they haven't even hinted at the reason for this cancelled gig.

There may be the possibility of their not being able to share the reason contractually. Which could be why there is no solid reason given. I'm sure they would let everyone know if they could, they have the other times this has happened. This may have to do with a lack of reschedule too.

Awwww you guys! I'm so sorry this happened to this gig. :supersad:

Is there any way to go to a different show and exchange flights for those that were flying in? Sorry, I'm not trying to discount what you all are going through. I just want to find solutions.

If the reason for cancelling the concert is something Live Nation and not MUSE is responsible for I think we should get all our money back, ticket+service fee. Still want to see them this summer, specially in a outside gig. Maybe I will travel to helsinki or even london, seems like tickets for wembleygigs is sold out. So boat to helsinki is probably the best solution.for me.

If the reason for cancelling the concert is something Live Nation and not MUSE is responsible for I think we should get all our mony back, ticket+service fee. Still want to see them this summer, specially in a outside gig. Maybe I will travel to helsinki or even london, seems like tickets for wembleygigs is sold out. So boat to helsinki is probably the best solution.for me.

We ARE getting our money back :erm:

We get the money for the ticket back, not the service fee.

Taken from Livenation.se:

Information om återlösen av biljetter:

Köpt biljett återbetalas från inköpsstället. Serviceavgift och eventuell leveransavgift återbetalas ej.

We get the money for the ticket back, not the service fee.

Taken from Livenation.se:

Information om återlösen av biljetter:

Köpt biljett återbetalas från inköpsstället. Serviceavgift och eventuell leveransavgift återbetalas ej.

What!?! So they think it's okay that I've paid 20 € postage fee for a ticket to a gig that doesn't exist. They're gonna get some angry emails from me if they don't refund the postage costs...

There are plans to collect signatures for a flag that is going to be thrown on stage at the Wembley gig this fall. I think all Swedish fans should sign up and help us make Muse knows that we miss and would like them to return soon. COME ON PEOPLE :awesome:

For more information -> http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...1069&topic=188

I also think you should become a member of the Swedish Muse fan's group :awesome:

Link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=121460324559269

Archived