Actually wouldn't you get your money back from the flight if that happened? And surely you can cancel hotels, maybe not without any costs but usually the fee is minimal. Plus you could always ask the airline for compensation.

Ryanair fares are non refundable.

I can change the date and time of the flights for a £25 fee per flight so for my return flights, I can look forward to £5, but there's no where else I want to go as I only use Ryanair for Muse gigs.

I might get something back from hotel booking.

Since I paid for the flights I should use it for a mini break to cheer me up.:D

Guys, did any of you have some kind of insurance on the booking of accommodation/flights/travel on your cards?

Ring your banks and see if you can get compensation from your bank if you did.

Just check. The worst that can happen is they so 'No'.

I didn't think it's cost effective to buy any insurance (with my medical record ) especially when I am travelling on budget airline and stay in inexpensive hotel for 1 day.

Ryanair fares are non refundable.

I can change the date and time of the flights for a £25 fee per flight so for my return flights, I can look forward to £5, but there's no where else I want to go as I only use Ryanair for Muse gigs.

I might get something back from hotel booking.

Since I paid for the flights I should use it for a mini break to cheer me up.:D

I didn't think it's cost effective to buy any insurance (with my medical record ) especially when I am travelling on budget airline and stay in inexpensive hotel for 1 day.

Just as a polite notice...your use of colour in your text is something that's discouraged except for the odd word here and there...it's difficult to read for people on the dark/purple/red board skins...

1. If the tickets wont sell... YOU CHANGE VENUE! You dont cancel the whole thing,.. like they did 2007!

2. We demand a good reason. Who cancelled it? The Muse guys? Live nation? TELL US DAMMIT

3. I feel sorry for all you guys who bought flight tickets etc. I live in Stockholm, but I'm missing out on our family holiday to Greece just cos I wanted to go to this gig. And now its cancelled, and I'm gonna be sitting home alone, crying instead.

4. Am I the only one who CAN'T tear apart the ticket? What an evil thing to ask for. I just can't do it. And I don't trust eventim one bit. FUCK OFF

// :(

I have a feeling Live Nation is behind this (as per usual)... I mean, usually when a gig is cancelled, the band alone apologizes for it, this time Muse AND Live Nation apologized.. and that would explain why Muse couldn't tell us the reason as well, as it wouldn't be for Muse or their management to reveal..

I'm so sorry!:( ...... Does it have anything to do with the ticket sales? or what? I don't understand why.

I really hope it won't affect the gig in Norway 23 July! :eek:

I don't think it will affect any of the gigs the same week.

Those of you who have visited sweden will know that sweden more or less shuts down for the month of July with most people travelling outside of the country or to the countryside for 4 weeks. I'm not sure how it is for the other scandanavian countries, but I'm pretty sure this would have a pretty big impact on the tickets sold.

Plausible. It's the reason I didn't have a chance attending as well.

Ahh bummer. I thought that maybe on some things you get some kind of protection when you buy with a card.

They used to have something like that in place before all the banks went tits up.

does someone know if there are still tickets for the helsinki-gig.

i had probems on lippu.fi by bying tickets:they said there are no tickets available.:eek:

are they already sold out?

can someone send me a link where i can buy one ticket for the finland-gig?

thanks! :)

There are still tickets left for the Helsinki gig. They're sold out in tiketti.fi but there are some left in lippu.fi when you click on the link MVP1994 put above.

I'm also desperately trying to find a compensation gig :LOL:

There are still tickets left for the Helsinki gig. They're sold out in tiketti.fi but there are some left in lippu.fi when you click on the link MVP1994 put above.

I'm also desperately trying to find a compensation gig :LOL:

thanks!;)

but wtf is ssl?

i tried it more times (also yesterday) because there was no window for a purchase.

i cannot log in with my usermane and recieved no mail about it!

i thought there is something wrong with the page!

what about the tickets now?

hmh?

thanks!;)

but wtf is ssl?

i tried it more times (also yesterday) because there was no window for a purchase.

i cannot log in with my usermane and recieved no mail about it!

i thought there is something wrong with the page!

what about the tickets now?

hmh?

I think ssl has something to do with security, like your card details etc. should be safe when you make a purchase.

Maybe you should create a new user account and then try to purchase.

By the way, about the Stockholm tickets... I finally read through the three emails that I got from eventim (:indiff:) and understood with my crappy Swedish that I should tear the ticket and send it back!?! :wtf: I can't do that :'(

I was suprised to see a commercial on swedish national television a few days ago, for the Muse show in Stockholm. I thought to myself that it couldn't be that hard to sell those tickets, but evidently... (If that's the reason, I really don't know..)

I saw Muse when they played in Stockholm last year, so I'll be okej, but I feel bad for my boyfriend who couldn't go with me that time, we hade really looked forward to this one... :(

Archived