could someone please translate for me:

Dina betalningsuppgifter är krypterade med SSL och därmed skyddade från att hamna i utomståendes händer.

Your payment information is encrypted using SSL and therefore protected from being getting into the wrong hands

Dina betalningsuppgifter är krypterade med SSL och därmed skyddade från att hamna i utomståendes händer.

Google translate gave me this

Your payment information is encrypted using SSL and therefore protected from being stuck in the outsider's hands.

EDIT: ah.. beaten! :)

I feel so sorry for all the people who were going to the gig! An explination is deserved. I hope it can be rescheduled :)

My poor swedish is capable of deducting that hte bolded part means your transaction is SSL tunneled, which means it's safe. Don't know about the rest.

I am very disappointed.:(

However I am still free on 21/7 & 22/7, since I won't get anything back from booked flights, hotel and bus tickets, I might still fly to Stockholm for a mini break, just hope the Icelandic volcano do not erupt while I'm there.:D

Carrie

Like everyone else I like to know the reason why the gig is cancelled but your guess about Muse - "don't they usually give a reason? That's strange. Maybe it's something they can't say" actually made me feel slightly acceptable not knowing anything.

I am not going to stress myself.

Actually wouldn't you get your money back from the flight if that happened? And surely you can cancel hotels, maybe not without any costs but usually the fee is minimal. Plus you could always ask the airline for compensation.

Well is it still rude where there are people who've spent lots of money of travel and accomodation? With no explanation.

I'm sorry to come across as ignorant, I just don't see how it is rude considering these circumstances.

Muse very rarely go to Sweden, and play very few gigs there. They are not half as lucky as the people in the UK, USA and even France.

They haven't even put forward a reschedule date. When the dates in the US affected by Chris' next child were all rearranged (nothing against Chris pounding his wife into submission there). It just seems really unfair on those people missing out :(

Sorry if I was a bit sharp. I didn't realise you were reacting to things said on another thread. I apologise.

This is a nightmare come true. I didn't realize this was going to happen to me. And I don't get to know why! I assume it's the people at Eventim. I've sent a couple of ragemails.

I did too. They better have a damn good explanation :indiff:

If the reason the tour is canceled "bad ticket sales", I will be royally pissed. I'm not even going! Stuff like that pisses me off.

I'm going to go back to the Placebo thing:

I bought tickets to see them in Seattle, it was going to be an incredibly intimate show, then Brian Molko got sick and his Dr. ordered him to take a six week period of rest. Thus, canceling the whole entire NA tour. Placebo Management said that the show will rescheduled. It's now been a year almost and there haven't even been rumors that Placebo will be coming to NA.

Later on I discovered that they probably won't be coming to America due to low ticket sales. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? :mad: They are one of my favorite bands and I will not be able to see them live!

Sorry for ranting. :$

Hi, I'm one of those who lives in stockholm and is absolutely gutted to hear this news. I think its abysmal that they haven't elaborated on "due to unforeseen circumstances" that is usually wheeled out. My own opinion is also that it is due to poor ticket sales. Those of you who have visited sweden will know that sweden more or less shuts down for the month of July with most people travelling outside of the country or to the countryside for 4 weeks. I'm not sure how it is for the other scandanavian countries, but I'm pretty sure this would have a pretty big impact on the tickets sold. Its bullshit in my opinion, and they could've surely worked this out before sticking tickets on sale and leaving me, and thousands of others in bitter dissappointment. This sucks. Big time.

Well is it still rude where there are people who've spent lots of money of travel and accomodation? With no explanation.

I'm sorry to come across as ignorant, I just don't see how it is rude considering these circumstances.

Muse very rarely go to Sweden, and play very few gigs there. They are not half as lucky as the people in the UK, USA and even France.

They haven't even put forward a reschedule date. When the dates in the US affected by Chris' next child were all rearranged (nothing against Chris pounding his wife into submission there). It just seems really unfair on those people missing out :(

Thank you for your compassion! This is the sadest day in a long, long time for me... I´ve cried most of the evening. If we only could get a good explanation and a new concert... but now - I just feel empty. :(

bad tickets sales is what i've heard

Then why not move it into a smaller venue?

Cancelling a gig should always be the last option, in my opinion.

Yeah I know it's probably not Muse's fault but an explanation would be very nice, just to understand why.

Archived