You two are on a different planet sometimes I swear. Nobody even mentioned the band, it sounds like the organiser's more than anything, it's near to the Finnish and Norwegian dates so I doubt it's Muse's decision. Saying "sort it out" is not cursing nor was it involving Muse. People would just like to know why

Exactly

You once again misunderstood me. Thanks.

I have been saying the same thing!

Well I'll copy over what I said in the other thread.

Sorry this has happened. I'm sure there will be an explanation if they are able to give one. Blimey they even told us Chris' wife had fallen pregnant, which was pretty personal, so I'm sure there must be a good reason for the lack of explanation.

If it's just down to the management not knowing at present, I'm sure there will be a reason given. I get the impression that Muse don't like letting down their fans.

I told my 'friend' that this had happened, and she just went

'HAHAHAHAHAHA MUSE ARE SPLITTING UP!!!!'

I know THAT won't happen any time soon but it's still made me nervous that something's up :(

I'm probably just being stupid:p

LOL!! Your friend is evil!!! :LOL:

told my 'friend' that this had happened, and she just went

'HAHAHAHAHAHA MUSE ARE SPLITTING UP!!!!'

I know THAT won't happen any time soon but it's still made me nervous that something's up

I'm probably just being stupid:p

edit: oops posted twice !!

If it's just down to the management not knowing at present, I'm sure there will be a reason given. I get the impression that Muse don't like letting down their fans.

Wait, they cancelled the gig without knowing :eek:

If you look at the dates they're playing, there are pockets of days where I'm sure they could plonk a reshedule in. There is a weeks gap between some dates, and two weeks between Korea and Hungary, and they're only going out of Europe once the whole summer I believe

Sweden deserve two massive gigs where the fans can vote every song in the set. Muse will play 25 songs and the tickets will be half the price they were for this event.

One of the best things written on the board <3

If you look at the dates they're playing, there are pockets of days where I'm sure they could plonk a reshedule in. There is a weeks gap between some dates, and two weeks between Korea and Hungary, and they're only going out of Europe once the whole summer I believe

You're right... that's weird... i know they're extremely busy and everything but they definately have a cancelled gig to make up for here

I mean there might be a breakdown in communication about what to say. Who knows? Anyway there must be a good reason that the reason for the cancellation hasn't been given at this point. That's what I'm saying.

aww ... i feel so sorry for everyone who was meant to be going- i would have been so upset if the Sheffield gig had been calcelled:(

I really really hope they reschedule it >_<

that's because eventim and livenation are evil itself!

true! :(

I'm sorry for those of you who were going to go to this gig. :( I can just imagine how all of you feel, but I am sure Muse has a legit reason for not being able to make it.

At least they didn't pull a Placebo and cancel a whole tour. <--- I am still made about that. :mad:

Archived