0d094112-c49d-4880-b263-ee66a33f5b46.jpgWe regret to announce that due to unforeseen circumstances Muse have had to cancel their show at Zinkensdamms IP on July 21.

The band and Live Nation apologise to fans for the inconvenience that this causes.

Tickets purchased online or over the phone will be refunded automatically with monies credited to the card used for purchase. Other tickets (purchased from Eventim representatives) will be refunded from point of purchase. Ticket refunds will take approximately 10 days and will be available until August 21st 2010. Eventim can be contacted on +46-771-651-000.

Line-ups for the band's shows in Finland and Norway will be announced very soon.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/673/swedish-tour-date-cancelled/

I wonder what happened. But I'm sure there's no need to be rude towards the band themselves. It was hardly their fault. Something else must have gone wrong here. Still, I'm sad for the poor Swedish fans and everyone who had booked tickets from abroad. :(

Saying things like "sort it out" is incredibly rude imo.

No it isn't, these circumstances are very frustrating for people and they haven't said why. I'd be pretty pissed if the two European gigs I was going to got cancelled and they just brushed it aside when I've already paid for travel etc..

No it isn't, these circumstances are very frustrating for people and they haven't said why. I'd be pretty pissed if the two European gigs I was going to got cancelled and they just brushed it aside when I've already paid for travel etc..

I'm sorry but it is rude full stop! People might be upset, that is understandable, but there's no need to be aggressive particularly when this concerns a band who deserve respect.You obviously have different values.

To be honest I'd be pretty pissed off as well if this had been the Finland gig. So I understand those people who feel extremely upset right now and feel like cursing the band. Even if it's not the band's fault themselves but still I'd be doing the same right now if this has happened to my country's gig.

I'm sorry but it is rude full stop! People might be upset, that is understandable, but there's no need to be aggressive particularly when this concerns a band who deserve respect.You obviously have different values.

I think it's very rude of not getting any explanation for people who have paid for everything.

Saying things like "sort it out" is incredibly rude imo.

Well is it still rude where there are people who've spent lots of money of travel and accomodation? With no explanation.

I'm sorry to come across as ignorant, I just don't see how it is rude considering these circumstances.

Muse very rarely go to Sweden, and play very few gigs there. They are not half as lucky as the people in the UK, USA and even France.

They haven't even put forward a reschedule date. When the dates in the US affected by Chris' next child were all rearranged (nothing against Chris pounding his wife into submission there). It just seems really unfair on those people missing out :(

Carrie, I don't think now is the time for ass kissing. People are going to going to be upset and I do think Muse management needs to sort it out. People are not mad at Muse, but rather the management, promoters, etc. Not Matt, Dom and Chris personally. Don't worry, your "boys" are safe. :rolleyes:

But, they should sort it out, everyone knows that a gig mught get cancelled, but nobody expects it. The right thing to do is sort it out, even if it wasn't caused by the band. Telling someone to do the right thing is never rude imo.

I'd be gutted if I was one of the people who's organised transport and accommodation for this, or even if I lived nearby.

It would soften the blow if there was a better explanation and an indication as to whether they'll re-schedule like they did for that cancelled Denver gig. Maybe more info is on its way....

I don't think people are *trying* to be rude, they just want more of an explanation (which I can totally understand).

Even though they've been well justified (except this one, kinda) all these recent tour date cancellations/changes are starting to make me nervous... :unsure: I feel like I'm gonna be dreading another cancelation announcement whenever I come on here.

To be honest I'd be pretty pissed off as well if this had been the Finland gig. So I understand those people who feel extremely upset right now and feel like cursing the band. Even if it's not the band's fault themselves but still I'd be doing the same right now if this has happened to my country's gig.

You two are on a different planet sometimes I swear. Nobody even mentioned the band, it sounds like the organiser's more than anything, it's near to the Finnish and Norwegian dates so I doubt it's Muse's decision. Saying "sort it out" is not cursing nor was it involving Muse. People would just like to know why

I think it's very rude of not getting any explanation for people who have paid for everything.

Exactly

Archived