Showbiz Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Luigi.

Showbiz is a god like album, the only reason I perfer it to origin is because I prefer the order of songs on Showbiz. If they had put some of the heavy songs on origin later on it would be a tie. Anyway, it's like showbiz was matt but a dirty, slag version. The guitar riffs were mean, Cave, the choruses were oddly chorded and high as hell, Cave and Muscle Museum. It was chilled out, Falling down, It was ballad, Unintended, It was happy, Fillip, It was epic, Showbiz.

Yeh that's it, this album rocks more than patricks house.

Also if your interested

1. Showbiz

2. Origin

3. Resistance

4/5 Absolution

4/5 Blackholes and Revelations

Yeh hate away for resistance but recently i'm loving the last 6 songs of that album.

Showbiz is a god like album, the only reason I perfer it to origin is because I prefer the order of songs on Showbiz. If they had put some of the heavy songs on origin later on it would be a tie. Anyway, it's like showbiz was matt but a dirty, slag version. The guitar riffs were mean, Cave, the choruses were oddly chorded and high as hell, Cave and Muscle Museum. It was chilled out, Falling down, It was ballad, Unintended, It was happy, Fillip, It was epic, Showbiz.

Yeh that's it, this album rocks more than patricks house.

Also if your interested

1. Showbiz

2. Origin

3. Resistance

4/5 Absolution

4/5 Blackholes and Revelations

Yeh hate away for resistance but recently i'm loving the last 6 songs of that album.

The thread is about the song, not the album.

Showbiz is... well, it's different but in a good way. I love that growing intensity throughout the whole song. And the solo... simply takes to the higher level, along with final scream. ;)

The best song on album, without any doubt.

Archived