Showbiz Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Luigi.

Second favourite song. Of. All. Time.

The same, but for me showbiz comes after Forced in, not like you :p. Anyway, it was the best song in live for nearly 6 years. And since 2006... :stunned: what happened to Matt voice? No intensity :(

The Hullabaloo version is mind blowing and the NPA version in 2000 is outstanding !

The little man with a hat :awesome::viking:

The same, but for me showbiz comes after Forced in, not like you :p. Anyway, it was the best song in live for nearly 6 years. And since 2006... :stunned: what happened to Matt voice? No intensity :(

The Hullabaloo version is mind blowing and the NPA version in 2000 is outstanding !

Agreed- Ugh! For once, someone who agrees! Everyone thinks "HIS VOICE WAS WEAK NOW IT'S GREAT AND STRONG, LULZ I LOVE THE RESISTANCE" And it's freaking annoying. I miss his high voice. :(

And, I LOVE that video. He looks so shy and adorable there! Love the hat. I'm obsessed with Showbiz live :awesome:

Totally awesome:matt:

Love this song, my joint favourite off Showbiz (album), along with Sunburn. In my top 5 all-time Muse songs, without a doubt.

Amazing that a teenager could have written and sung this song.

Wow, never gave it a thought that he was only a teenager! This makes this song even more epic!

• 6 months later...
Showbiz is amazing. They need to bring it back live veeeeery badly

AGREED! I was soooo hopeful when it got into the top 3 of the setlist vote for wembley and then they played the top two!!! (which I was very pleased with- but aarrggghh it was soooo close to being played!!! if theyd just played the entire top 3!!!) we tried to get a chant going for it but only 5 people joined me : ( i dont think it would have been heard anyway!

AGREED! I was soooo hopeful when it got into the top 3 of the setlist vote for wembley and then they played the top two!!! (which I was very pleased with- but aarrggghh it was soooo close to being played!!! if theyd just played the entire top 3!!!) we tried to get a chant going for it but only 5 people joined me : ( i dont think it would have been heard anyway!

Sorry to say it, but it was never close to being played :p

Archived