But your rarity was Uprising to start! They've only done that about 6 times for this festival tour! :eek:

I do laugh at Glasto, kind of sucks that you got GL, FG and UD... It's ironic they're the three songs I voted for in the setlist polls :LOL:

We're the only festival to get the stadium setlist basically (with The Edge doing a cover instead of Take a Bow) :(

Hey, at least you didn't get the dreaded NSC. In fact, they haven't played that for like, 2/3 weeks. Clearly one of the band members hates the song! :p

Guiding Light, 50 billion covers and not any of the good stuff from The Resistance.

Matt just loves the fact he can clap and fist-pump in GL, MK Ultra is boring because he actually has to play an instrument!

I like Citizen Erased but it took me so long to get over my Guiding Light rage that by the time I had we were onto the run of Feeling Good-Resistance-UD :'(

I havn't really read all the recent setlists but has Ruled by Secrecy shown up yet?

Not at a gig but it was used for the sound check at Stade de France. It sounded amazing, they really should play it.

Proof that Muse CAN mix it up.

Why they don't do this for every show, I cannot fathom. It keeps the songs fresh, setlists fresh, jams fresh, the whole show just stays alive rather than stagnating as it did in Europe '09 and North America '10.

Proof that Muse CAN mix it up.

Why they don't do this for every show, I cannot fathom. It keeps the songs fresh, setlists fresh, jams fresh, the whole show just stays alive rather than stagnating as it did in Europe '09 and North America '10.

Soo true. And it gets fans hopes up that they'll get something special at gigs rather than the same-old. I know I enjoy looking forward to gigs much more if I think there's a chance of something different. Like in 2006, I was really excited, because there was a chance of songs like Muscle Museum, Citizen Erased, Bliss, Apocalypse Please, Sunburn, Assassin, Exo-Politics and such. I got two of those and it was great. Last year, there was a chance of "will it be FG or Cave?" -.- I wasn't as excited to say the least.

Cave now has given me so much hope, because I realllly want to hear it. Going to all three UK gigs so, fingers crossed!

First o2 date had Feeling Good and Unintended. Second o2 date had Cave and MK Ultra. The latter was so much better than the former not just because of the performance because the songs just made it a completely different gig altogether

out of those three, I'd have more fun with FG tbh, but change is good...

Personally I'd rather belt out 'come in my caaaaaaaaaaaaaaave' than 'butterflies all out having fun'but it's all down to personal.

First o2 date had Feeling Good and Unintended. Second o2 date had Cave and MK Ultra. The latter was so much better than the former not just because of the performance because the songs just made it a completely different gig altogether

Yup, glad I was there on the second night :yesey:

Archived