come on, UD is brilliant.

If there is one TR song to GTFO, it's the cringe-ringer, facepalm-worthy USoE or the overplayed _____________. (<--- too many to mention)

Studio? I like it a lot. Live? It sucks. Though Dom's new drums are pretty cool.

UD simply does not work live though. USoE does on the other hand.

Agreed. USOE could use some work live - the bridges, which are SUPPOSED to be the most powerful part of the song, just lack something.

But the "Sia!"'s always work.

UD just sounds like an album version rip. Minus the atmosphere of the pizzicato strings.

Well, didn't expect that set last night... awesome costumes and awesome setlist! Shame for those who went to T in the Park, but at least Muse are showing signs of change... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE keep it up you three/five. :p

Well, didn't expect that set last night... awesome costumes and awesome setlist! Shame for those who went to T in the Park, but at least Muse are showing signs of change... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE keep it up you three/five. :p

They're always hinting at signs of change, thats why people get so pissed off/frustrated, they hint that they're changing the setlist and then they go back to auto pilot mode after a few gigs

They're always hinting at signs of change, thats why people get so pissed off/frustrated, they hint that they're changing the setlist and then they go back to auto pilot mode after a few gigs

this, if they do random things like last gig it should be all good, thats not to say that i want them to dress up like that every night... it would lose its novelty haha.

this, if they do random things like last gig it should be all good, thats not to say that i want them to dress up like that every night... it would lose its novelty haha.

I'm not really bothered by what they wear to be honest :LOL:

+1

And I feel really sorry for the fans who were at T In The Park.

this is the other side to 'they should mix the set lists up more'. there's always someone going to dip out. that's why it's important to enjoy yourself at every gig and not worry about the set list too much (although NOT hearing GL and FG and Unintended would make my day ;-)

this is the other side to 'they should mix the set lists up more'. there's always someone going to dip out. that's why it's important to enjoy yourself at every gig and not worry about the set list too much (although NOT hearing GL and FG and Unintended would make my day ;-)

Depends how they change it up. If they rotate songs like MK Ultra and Guiding Light then obviously those two gigs will get remarkably different style shows (one will be energetic and one will be slower paced stadium drivel) whereas rotating similar style songs like New Born with Unnatural Selection, Map and Bliss, Overture and Take a Bow then both sets will be balanced.

And yeah obviously I try to enjoy every gig but if they're playing songs I really don't like then it's not going to work out :LOL:

tbh, i will not be looking at matt/the stage if he is still wearing those comically ridiculous outfits during RBS or CE or Dead Star etc. i will probably be laughing/giggling/really distracted ...

he could put them on during uprising, nsc, fg, gl, usoe, smbh, starlight ... :chuckle:

I actually don't mind Matt's outfit, think it's kinda cool. Apart from the glasses, my god they look cheap :LOL:. Dom's, OTOH...

I'm rather surprised they dropped it - it's their best charting single since Uprising, seems to work better live than Resistance, Guiding Light and Undisclosed Desires, is big among casual fans as it's associated with Eclipse, etc.

I'd much rather see it than Resistance, GL or UD.

Just a random thought. I've noticed that their festival rig is reducing. If you look at the rock in rio/rock am ring footage, then glastonbury, then T, the amount of screens is reducing. One wonders if they will drop the light show entirely and go old school with a banner like most festival bands. :LOL:

Im pretty sure its just as stages are getting smaller, but who knows. :p

Archived