I'd say they do. The reviews are positive and the album is still selling well. People moan about the lack of excitement but parts of the line up and the show itself are set up for that and well fans will always come back even when times are bad. If not just get drunk and have banter with the players

They are such a lazy bunch of arseholes Muse...they, through the management or whatever set up these polls to actually maybe play what the fans wanted and they don't fucking listen! It's just a load of shit but all of these sites like NME will keep bumlicking the performances because of some lights. It's a load of bollocks.

They are such a lazy bunch of arseholes Muse...they, through the management or whatever set up these polls to actually maybe play what the fans wanted and they don't fucking listen! It's just a load of shit but all of these sites like NME will keep bumlicking the performances because of some lights. It's a load of bollocks.

And Muse will keep thinking that everyone loves them no matter what they do.

And Muse will keep thinking that everyone loves them no matter what they do.

Exactly, nothing can actually stop them from doing what they want (except health and safety lol). If matt wants shitty, static setlists filled with new album songs and greatest hits thats what we will get unfortunately. Wanker.

What a wank setlist for a UK festival, Id expect that at maybe a smaller European festival but not in the UK.

Tonight:

1. Uprising

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. Map of the Problematique

4. New Born

5. Hysteria

6. Unnatural Selection

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Feeling Good

10. Undisclosed Desires

11. Resistance

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Starlight

14. Stockholm Syndrome

15. Plug In Baby

16. Knights of Cydonia

Compared to Glasto:

(Makes this set look far better)

1. Uprising (Extended)

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Guiding Light

6. Citizen Erased

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Feeling Good

10. Undisclosed Desires

11. Resistance

12. Hysteria

13. Time is Running Out

14. Starlight

15. Stockholm Syndrome

16. Where the Streets Have No Name (feat. David "The Edge" Evans)

17. Plug In Baby

18. Knights of Cydonia

Why didnt they just redo the Glasto set with Bliss instead of WTSHNN? Would have done far more justice. Also anyone know what Matt was supposedly pissed out about at the T gig?

What really bugs me is how can they go backwards from 2008 where the UK festivals/gigs had some of the best setlists over the past few years and featured songs that actually 'rare' and were absolute fan favourites and where Dead Star for example got the best reception all night

Can't believe I actually thought they would properly do the setlist polls instead of playing Citizen Erased/Bliss once in a while...CUNTS.

Sometimes it's good to have your expectations set really low for them like I have, that way you're never disappointed.

Though somehow they managed to do even worse than said expectations. The fuckers.

Sometimes it's good to have your expectations set really low for them like I have, that way you're never disappointed.

Though somehow they managed to do even worse than said expectations. The fuckers.

I don't get it, I stopped demanding ANYTHING from Muse a long time ago, still I get upset when things like this happen. I can't let go of the Muse that actually cared.

I don't get it, I stopped demanding ANYTHING from Muse a long time ago, still I get upset when things like this happen. I can't let go of the Muse that actually cared.

Or didn't care, really. Drop the stage-smashing for more lazers. It makes us look more fancy.

Who is that in your icon, by the way?

Or didn't care, really. Drop the stage-smashing for more lazers. It makes us look more fancy.

Who is that in your icon, by the way?

Haha you're right. Muse care to MUCH nowadays, but the poll fails tell otherwise. What reason could they have to not play songs like Bliss and CE? I mean, I get that they're not gonna rehearse a song like Assassin just for one show, but now they got like CE and Bliss in the top5 for like every show. How fucking hard can it be?

It's the singer from this band.

Haha you're right. Muse care to MUCH nowadays, but the poll fails tell otherwise. What reason could they have to not play songs like Bliss and CE? I mean, I get that they're not gonna rehearse a song like Assassin just for one show, but now they got like CE and Bliss in the top5 for like every show. How fucking hard can it be?

It's the singer from this band.

I don't like how everything they do is based on a mood swing. One day they play Map, MKU and CE - the next day they don't play any of them. One day they play B&E for no reason, but when it's on a Top 5 poll they completely ignore it.

It just frustrates me how it's not much effort for Muse to play the setlist songs - we've seen them do it on this tour - but they choose to ignore it anyway.

I quite like that song btw.

I was at the festival but missed their gig :(

Oh well, MUSE!

shame, it was great! they also played ingenting någonsin! a song from every album except verkligen. and to open the encore with a b-side! that's a band with balls! why can't muse be like kent!?

If they're only going to play CE or Bliss, they should at least play one of them at every gig seeing as every single poll has them in the results.

(I know it's futile, but I'm still holding out for Sziget Festival.)

1. Uno

2. Space Dementia

3. Spiral Static

4. Bliss

5. Citizen Erased

Oh dear. What a terrible, terrible set list. I feel sorry for all those from here going to Oxygen today.

And yes, Muse are wankers... just look at the set V Festival got in 2008 to the shit that they played last night. 'Freedom to play older songs' Dom said (or something like that)... where are these songs?! Muse want to do as little as possible with the least amount of effort. There are nothing special about either the festival shows or the cheese of a stadium tour (well, apart from B&H coming back once) and with a really bad arena tour where quiet frankly I wasted money on them... this is one hell of a shit Muse tour.

I can't believe the 'best live band' back in 2004(?) has turned into this pile of shit.

Right... back to bed... to listen to non-Muse stuff. :LOL:

[/bIG rant]

Archived