if they insist on letting fans chose songs, why not pick other songs rather than Citizen Erased and Bliss?

Band didn't actually want it. Management either sensed the unrest on the official site or a marketing opportunity.

Erm... we are, dude. Sorry to tell you.

Anyway, shit setlists are shit, but who cares but us? :$

I'll stop using sarcasmontheinternet then.

Band didn't actually want it. Management either sensed the unrest on the official site or a marketing opportunity.

Was afraid of that. :(

:LOL:

that biatch keeps playing guiding shite and peeling gwood just to annoy us. we can officially declare nsc a flop and the worst song in twatlight. ha! he knows it's a shit cheesy song. he is too ashame to play it regularly. he should dedicate it to their message board groupies. :chuckle: :p

:awesome:, assuming you mean the Twilight boards, that would be lolarious.

:yesey:

It was just a PR exercise and the way to keep the fans busy...

If they insist on doing on jams then why not play minimum once in a while?

You mean playing a piece of music Matt actually wrote? You do know that it wasn't voted for by fans or on the radio and they used up that quota with Nishe?

:yesey:

It was just a PR exercise and the way to keep the fans busy...

Hence why they put it on seetickets and facebook and NME and included songs that are already setlist regulars and have been for 7-8 years

Hence why they put it on seetickets and facebook and NME and included songs that are already setlist regulars and have been for 7-8 years

They just copy and paste all album tracklistings without thinking and threw a couple of b-sides in there. I mean you could actually vote for "Intro" and "Interlude"! :LOL:

If they had wanted for it to be a genuine exercise they would have excluded all staples from the tour and all songs they were planning to play for stadium gigs to actually give people a chance to vote for something that wasn't intended to be played.

They just copy and paste all album tracklistings without thinking and threw a couple of b-sides in there. I mean you could actually vote for "Intro" and "Interlude"! :LOL:

If they had wanted for it to be a genuine exercise they would have excluded all staples from the tour and all songs they were planning to play for stadium gigs to actually give people a chance to vote for something that wasn't intended to be played.

And have it so you couldn't multiple vote etc. Oh well rushed and poorly thought out as usual :awesome:

we never know guys, the set lists for bern, milan and festivals i know have been kinda meh, but we did get good setlist at stade de france (both nights) and goffertpark! we might just be getting better gig set lists every concert, building it up for wembley when we get stuff like dead star, sunburn, ruled by secrecy etc.

just be patient and we will get awesome set lists. i know it sucks for the guys who went to the early gigs but i think muse wanted to build it up!

we never know guys, the set lists for bern, milan and festivals i know have been kinda meh, but we did get good setlist at stade de france (both nights) and goffertpark! we might just be getting better gig set lists every concert, building it up for wembley when we get stuff like dead star, sunburn, ruled by secrecy etc.

just be patient and we will get awesome set lists. i know it sucks for the guys who went to the early gigs but i think muse wanted to build it up!

You cursed it :noey:

Can we send Muse to North Korea?

That's a bit harsh for North Korea :erm:

*slaps*

Snap out of it, you are too old to believe in those kind of tales... Muse building up to awesome setlists for Wembley? whilst you are at it Santa Claus is real and Glasto will be really special!

You cursed it :noey:

nah im just stating something most of the fans said to eachother at goffertpark and what matt said he likes to do with tours.

e.g. with the autumn 09 tour the set lists were rubbish but on the last date we got sunburn and butterflies & hurricanes. who knows, we could get this at wembley:

Intro

Uprising (Riff version)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born + Headup riff

Guiding Light

Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff

Dead Star

Assassin

Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black outro

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Falling Away With You

MK JAM + Undisclosed Desires

Fury

Hyper Music

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out + Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff

Unnatural Selection

ENCORE 1

Citizen Erased

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome + riff + Endless Nameless riff

ENCORE 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby + Balloons

Showbiz

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

it seems unlikely but we'll never know until 11 september :)

Yeah, kinda pissed me off too when I watched it, they really don't give a shit

Wait what? I saw the same thing, whats the problem with dedicating it to the messageboard? If it's because they said something like "all ten of you" I'm pretty sure someone who was there said it was because that's about how many people cheered.

Wait what? I saw the same thing, whats the problem with dedicating it to the messageboard? If it's because they said something like "all ten of you" I'm pretty sure someone who was there said it was because that's about how many people cheered.

It was extremely sarcastic like he was taking the piss.

Intro

Uprising (Riff version)

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born + Headup riff

Guiding Light

Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff

Dead Star

Assassin

Interlude + Hysteria + Back in Black outro

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Falling Away With You

MK JAM + Undisclosed Desires

Fury

Hyper Music

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out + Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff

Unnatural Selection

ENCORE 1

Citizen Erased

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome + riff + Endless Nameless riff

ENCORE 2

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby + Balloons

Showbiz

Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

That's a definite possibility. /sarcasm

It was extremely sarcastic like he was taking the piss.

Hey, they could have played Guiding Light next. That really would have been taking the piss.

Archived