I still don't see why MKU isn't played as much as it needs to be. Its by far the best song on the Resistance

It's a huge fan favourite and a really great live song. It clearly doesn't fit into the Muse direction though otherwise it wouldn't be so neglected (considering they're mainly playing the same 7 songs from The Resistance every night and didn't have it's own visuals on the arena tour)

Aye, they are but if they'd have had any sense, they'd have rehearsed a core setlist that included Bliss and Citizen Erased, leaving them free to slip an additional, rarer extra poll song per gig - Showbiz, Assassin, I Belong To You, etc.

:erm: how'd you mean? why else would they have played them?

They seemed to have made last minute changes to the set list and added some classic fan favourites which they had already rehearsed. Probably due to wind there was no exo1 and no ufo. I think it's just coincidence that bliss and CE were in the top five.

They seemed to have made last minute changes to the set list and added some classic fan favourites which they had already rehearsed. Probably due to wind there was no exo1 and no ufo. I think it's just coincidence that bliss and CE were in the top five.

When I read through the set list i didnt even realise they missed out exo! i think its a shame for the people who went and were really excited about seeing the UFO. Hope its not too Windy at Wembley!!

ok - change of subject!

guys, my website jacksmusic.wordpress.com covers all the muse news you want and is pre and reviewing every single one of the muse summer shows this. i have videos images board reviews and set lists etc. for every gig (incl. festivals) and i have all the videos for goffertpark up in the correct order.

Please dont delete this post and please enjoy the website!

jack

But surely they must realise it's a sure-fire fan favourite, by now? And more to the point, surely whilst they were writing/recording it, they must have stopped for a moment and realised that it would kick-ass live?

I remember a US interview where Matt mentioned that MK was one of the first song they recorded with live in mind during the process... Yeah, right! :LOL:

It's not just a great live song, it's a kick ass of an opener as well.

:erm: how'd you mean? why else would they have played them?

Because they had already decided before the polls that they were gonna use those 2 songs for the summer tour.

Bliss sounds rejuvinated :happy: - I thought it started to sound shite on the BH&R tour, certainly the two times I saw it on the BH&R tour is was disappointing. I don't get why everyone thinks the Reading '06 version is so good...

Bliss sounds rejuvinated :happy: - I thought it started to sound shite on the BH&R tour, certainly the two times I saw it on the BH&R tour is was disappointing. I don't get why everyone thinks the Reading '06 version is so good...

Because he played it especially for us :awesome: I didn't hear it at the gig but on the video I can hear 'for the messageboard' :chuckle:

'twas 'mazingin Sheffield in 2006 :happy: Falsetto was spot on, extended and all that. Couldn't ask for more from Bliss! I thought the Sheff gig that year was fairly average by Muse's standards, then comes the first encore and they whack out CE and Bliss together.. Made the gig. I'm not a massive CE fan at all but that performance of it was incredible.

This is why I'm a little annoyed CE and Bliss topped all the polls... I've seen them both before as good as they can be!! I wanted something different this time! hah. Ne'mind.

'twas 'mazingin Sheffield in 2006 :happy: Falsetto was spot on, extended and all that. Couldn't ask for more from Bliss! I thought the Sheff gig that year was fairly average by Muse's standards, then comes the first encore and they whack out CE and Bliss together.. Made the gig. I'm not a massive CE fan at all but that performance of it was incredible.

This is why I'm a little annoyed CE and Bliss topped all the polls... I've seen them both before as good as they can be!! I wanted something different this time! hah. Ne'mind.

I loved that gig... got really excited when 'Forced In' was played. :LOL:

Archived