NME: The Ultimate Muse Track

achi

It's not a bad top 20 actually. I was expecting all of the popular singles.

. Stockholm Syndrome

2. Knights of Cydonia

3. Hysteria

4. Blackout

5. Exogenesis

6. Space Dementia

7. Microcuts

8. Apocalypse Please

9. Newborn

10. Butterflies & Hurricanes

11. Sunburn

12. Megalomania

13. Bliss

14. Map of the Problematique

15. Hoodoo

16. Sing for Absolution

17. United States of Eurasia

18. Plug in Baby

19. Muscle Museum

20. Uno

Should be something like this.

CE isn't there because this is a search for the ultimate muse song (2nd to the all mighty Citizen Erased) :p

Yes to this!:D I am for CE! (but meh it's not on the choices)

And the average rating for most of the songs on it is not lower than 6..:stunned:

:noey: Why is Megalomania so far down??? :supersad:

Two parts of Exogenesis in the top 20, though. And Showbiz and Space Dementia in the top 20 with all the singles! This pleases me. :happy:

*keeps voting*

I want Megalomania to be in the top 20. :(

Muse have made a rare live track available as a free download from their website, Muse.mu.

In April the band played one of their smallest shows of the year at London's Royal Albert Hall in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Now, a video version of their 2003 track "Fury", recorded at the show, has been made available to fans.

Dating back to sessions from the "Absolution" album, the song was left off the album, appearing as a bonus track on Japanese pressings. It eventually emerged as a B-side for the "Sing For Absolution" single.

SEO Link Building |Link Building Company

Muse have made a rare live track available as a free download from their website, Muse.mu.

In April the band played one of their smallest shows of the year at London's Royal Albert Hall in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Now, a video version of their 2003 track "Fury", recorded at the show, has been made available to fans.

Dating back to sessions from the "Absolution" album, the song was left off the album, appearing as a bonus track on Japanese pressings. It eventually emerged as a B-side for the "Sing For Absolution" single.

SEO Link Building |Link Building Company

GTFO FAIL BOT! :mad:

Guest hysteriaaah

Uno and Resistance twice? 'Dear Star'? No CE or Fury?:( Other than that, seems like a pretty alright list:D

Archived