Where are you travelling from  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

back in america from paris... money is drained but it was awesome. Had a great time in paris and had fun meeting a bunch of nice people. We ended up having an extra ticket who we gave to our translater that we met in line haha.

I've got some good quality video but I uploaded one to you tube and it sucks. Maybe I need to reformat or something.

Most of my photos are kind of foggy, due to me not realising my sweaty hand was busy molesting my lens:

30933_395209264146_500159146_4283119_5539958_n.jpg

30933_395209239146_500159146_4283116_6354161_n.jpg

30933_395209244146_500159146_4283117_67613_n.jpg

30933_395216199146_500159146_4283335_5361869_n.jpg

30933_395209269146_500159146_4283120_1934441_n.jpg

30933_395209289146_500159146_4283123_5244367_n.jpg

30933_395209294146_500159146_4283124_1772186_n.jpg

30933_395209314146_500159146_4283127_6200368_n.jpg

The sweat makes it for some pretty cool effects...

We were all drenched by the end of this gig :LOL:

does anyone know of any camera that are good for recording at gigs ?

I don't know what they've used for that video but I have a Lumix TZ7 which is excellent for gigs in terms of photos and videos as it as HD quality and no sound distortion (see my video of NSC I posted a couple of pages back)

+1 (I have a TZ7 too ).

+2, so have I! Great camera! Discontinued now so bargain price at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Lumix-TZ7-Digital-Camera/dp/B001T0H0RG

This is what it's been replaced with but I've not seen and clips from gigs yet so don't know if the audio capture is as good as that on the TZ7.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Panasonic-Digital-Camera-12-1MP-Optical/dp/B0031MA0ZE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274995345&sr=1-1

Not much more I can really add about the gig, everything has already been said! So glad we got to see muse at such an intimate gig. They were so relaxed, you could tell they were enjoying themselves. MK Ultra as an opener was awesome, definately think it should stop there on rotation with TAB and/or Dead Star. It was a bit shock, Uprising is very much a safe bet for opener.

As others have said, even though SS and Newborn were missing, it just wasnt a problem, the setlist was fantastic as it was. I feel lucky to have seen premiers for 2 songs, and the return of an old favorite. Hopefully muse can keep the set list mix ups and surprises coming!

The atmosphere at the gig was amazing too! Especially for the french section in IBTY So sweaty though, the smoke cannon things at the end were so refreshing :happy:

After reading some of the moaning way back in this thread, I don't think anyone left the venue disappointed

Also met a very friendly French dad and his 2 daughters, was nice talking to you, if you are on here :). I can't wait for our next trip to Paris, Stade de France :D

I got a few videos from the night, pretty rubbish really, compared to some of the amazing ones already posted, but oh well, here they are anyway :)

Bliss:

Neutron Star Collision:

I Belong to You:

Will get round to uploading MK Ultra aswell, with outro.

As a side note, I also found Collateral Damage from teignmouth on my camera, didn't even know I had it! I'm sure its on youtube already, but I uploaded it anyway, on my youtube account if anyones interested..

Here is my video of Matt and Chris leaving the venue... It's blurry and very fast so open your eyes... Don't know what happened to Dom 'coz I did'nt see him at all... ??

And I'm still thinking that Matt could have taken 2 seconds to sign my tix . I was alone (with my daughter) and no-one would have annoyed him (except me :D):(:( Well I'm so happy I attented this gig, I can't complain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDcIh9Tx-8&feature=channel

Sorry to spam this thread with this but SPINDLE LEGS....still would...

Lol at the girl screaming for Space Dementia ... and getting NSC :LOL: (Well not so funny tbh):rolleyes:

:eek: Was it you Laure ? ... It would have made (almost) my life if we had SD instead of NSC .... and Microcuts instead of Starlight... :rolleyes:

Lol at the girl screaming for Space Dementia ... and getting NSC :LOL: (Well not so funny tbh):rolleyes:

:eek: Was it you Laure ? ... It would have made (almost) my life if we had SD instead of NSC .... and Microcuts instead of Starlight... :rolleyes:

No it wasn't me... I knew as soon as they set up the keyboard and matt kept his guitar that the cheese (NSC) was coming.

I can't believe it only all happened a few days ago.

Here is my video of Matt and Chris leaving the venue... It's blurry and very fast so open your eyes... Don't know what happened to Dom 'coz I did'nt see him at all... ??

And I'm still thinking that Matt could have taken 2 seconds to sign my tix . I was alone (with my daughter) and no-one would have annoyed him (except me :D):(:( Well I'm so happy I attented this gig, I can't complain...

I can only imagine ths smell in the car... :LOL: But I understand they left quickly! too much fans for such a small exit...

Hey you got to go in the end. How did you manage to get in? Glad you did but I remember you saying you hadn't got the email.

Hey you got to go in the end. How did you manage to get in? Glad you did but I remember you saying you hadn't got the email.

After they closed the box office they gave the tickets that weren't collected on the day to the people waiting outside so they didn't go to waste.

Good. I suspected they'd do that. I'm pleased that Musers that didn't get the email still got to go to this special gig.

You can't imagine how glad we were. I was with some awesome musers and we're all glad we met. I think that the blissfull excitment we had when we were allowed to get in was 10 times the one that the winners had :D The pain was worth the price.

I would have died if I'd missed the very first IBTY and I was extremely suspicious that they would do it this night. You know, Laure and I have traveled half the world to give them french flags with a request to play IBTY at SDF written on them... I so dearly love that song, I feel like I deserved to attend this gig, it's been really a hard time for me when I failed at the comp. Sorry, that's how a muse addict feels...:D

No it wasn't me... I knew as soon as they set up the keyboard and matt kept his guitar that the cheese (NSC) was coming.

I can't believe it only all happened a few days ago.

I know! It's bizarre... I was chatting about the gig to a friend of mine yesterday, she said: "That must have been an orgasmic experience" hehehe.. YES.

And now I'm on my couch in Holland again, hung over and it's raining too... :rolleyes:

Archived