1. 1. Where are you travelling from

• Within France
    • UK
    • Somewhere else

Niice... but it sounds like Matt is singing "We prawns need more dressing!"

Wee pond, tomato dressing.

"Muse are back"

:awesome:

I was offered a +1 for this gig but unfortunatly couldn't go but I am so happy that it was awesome and that you all had a ball. :happy:

:LOL::LOL: oh nooooo! I got a little too over excited with the snowflakes in an ocean bit :LOL:

I was taking the piss, don't normally scream like that :$

Haha... the microphone on the camera does pick up a lot!!

Such good quality! I can even see Morgan in this! :eek::D Thanks!

And speaking of Morgan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQJP37sfuI

You can catch the tail end of the Morgan chant right here! :D

I can hear myself scream "we love you Morgan" after the chant ends :LOL: :LOL:

That chant was epic!

Am finally back in the land of the living after an epic 12 hour drive/boat ride back from Paris. Nearly ended up in Belgium, forgot about the time difference and ended up cutting it very fine to get our wristbands, got hit on a dozen times in the red light district, bitten to death by mozzies and drove around Paris so many times trying to figure out where the hell I was going, the "Resistance" logo is now visible from space, made by my car tyres.

The gig was amazing. I started reading through this thread and I'm glad I skipped to the end where everyone started posting pics and stuff because when I got to the middle when people were bitching about the setlist I wanted to punch the computer screen. You guys are such miserable bastards. :(

I mentioned earlier that I hadn't seen Muse play live in nearly 7 years. So a lot of the material was "new" to me. It was fabulous. It was a show that reminded me of all the reasons I fell in love with Muse all those years ago when "Uno" first landed on my doormat. It was stripped back like the shows they used to do when they first started going places. Yes, NSC is a cheesefest but it sounded EPIC live. So did IBTY. They played Hysteria which made my day. And Muse themselves looked like they were having the time of their lives.

Quite frankly, if you had a complaint about the show you either weren't there or didn't deserve to be there. It was brilliant from start to finish - I sang myself hoarse, bounced up and down like a lunatic and...well, I loved it. Worth every penny spent, every mile driven, every minute of stress from travelling. Thank you boys :happy::musesign:

Am finally back in the land of the living after an epic 12 hour drive/boat ride back from Paris. Nearly ended up in Belgium, forgot about the time difference and ended up cutting it very fine to get our wristbands, got hit on a dozen times in the red light district, bitten to death by mozzies and drove around Paris so many times trying to figure out where the hell I was going, the "Resistance" logo is now visible from space, made by my car tyres.

The gig was amazing. I started reading through this thread and I'm glad I skipped to the end where everyone started posting pics and stuff because when I got to the middle when people were bitching about the setlist I wanted to punch the computer screen. You guys are such miserable bastards. :(

I mentioned earlier that I hadn't seen Muse play live in nearly 7 years. So a lot of the material was "new" to me. It was fabulous. It was a show that reminded me of all the reasons I fell in love with Muse all those years ago when "Uno" first landed on my doormat. It was stripped back like the shows they used to do when they first started going places. Yes, NSC is a cheesefest but it sounded EPIC live. So did IBTY. They played Hysteria which made my day. And Muse themselves looked like they were having the time of their lives.

Quite frankly, if you had a complaint about the show you either weren't there or didn't deserve to be there. It was brilliant from start to finish - I sang myself hoarse, bounced up and down like a lunatic and...well, I loved it. Worth every penny spent, every mile driven, every minute of stress from travelling. Thank you boys :happy::musesign:

So glad you had a great time! I know I would have done!:)

Not everyone was complaining about the setlist so don't feel too despondent about that ;)

Archived