Myspace -The Making Of "Neutron Star Collision"

rufygirl

Great video:D

Dom in his civilians:LOL:

Still haven't worked up the courage to watch the official video though:$

Someone posted a "muse fan edit" in the NSC thread, the song is all choppy of course, but they removed all the eclipse scenes :chuckle: I would have preferred if they'd just blacked it out, but beggers can't be choosers ;)

Someone posted a "muse fan edit" in the NSC thread, the song is all choppy of course, but they removed all the eclipse scenes :chuckle: I would have preferred if they'd just blacked it out, but beggers can't be choosers ;)

Might watch after another couple of wines:LOL:. Problem is I already really do not like the song, it pains me to say it but I think its the worst Muse song ever:facepalm:, so watching crap video is not going to make it any better. I cant get past the intro it makes me cringe:$. Really not my cup of tea, and this is coming from someone who loves The Resistance bar a couple of tracks. I'm trying to erase it from my memory and pretend it never happened:LOL:

Might watch after another couple of wines:LOL:. Problem is I already really do not like the song, it pains me to say it but I think its the worst Muse song ever:facepalm:, so watching crap video is not going to make it any better. I cant get past the intro it makes me cringe:$. Really not my cup of tea, and this is coming from someone who loves The Resistance bar a couple of tracks. I'm trying to erase it from my memory and pretend it never happened:LOL:

heh i understand the feeling! I don't think it's the worst song ever, but I'd prefer to think it never happened :unsure:

Have you tried skipping the first min or so and listening to the rest? I found that made it easier for me to listen. I also found that watching Matt at the piano in the vid during that part made it better, but that could just be me :$

heh i understand the feeling! I don't think it's the worst song ever, but I'd prefer to think it never happened :unsure:

Have you tried skipping the first min or so and listening to the rest? I found that made it easier for me to listen. I also found that watching Matt at the piano in the vid during that part made it better, but that could just be me :$

Or just click mute. :awesome:

Archived