If they can do it with Screenager...

ChristiaanW

I love it too :awesome:

probably dont play it live because they just have such a vast number of popular songs, it probably gets lost in the mix:$

That's not an excuse ;). But my point was, they never even did it once! About the only song (except for IBTY which will eventually get played live) that hasn't been played live ever. I just don't get that.

That's not an excuse ;). But my point was, they never even did it once! About the only song (except for IBTY which will eventually get played live) that hasn't been played live ever. I just don't get that.

its an anomaly :noey:

for the whole "Muse questions" thing i asked what song they want to play live, but never have cuz its not too popular--- maybe its shine!:LOL:

Well they havent played a ton of fan faves live ever like MoYH and HCM... and have they ever played easily, shrinking universe, or host, coma? ok basically half the b-sides :chuckle:

• 7 years later...

There's lots of wonderful Muse songs that don't get played live at all. (*cough*Recess*cough*) But Muse does know how popular some of their old songs are, but still save them for special occasions. Songs like Shine, though, the band has probably forgotten exists. No one really wants Shine played either. Shame.

Archived