If you hate Screenager, you need to GTFO pls. :)

Well, to be fair... the title of the thread does ask why people hate it. They were obviously providing an answer ;)

I do really love Screenager though. The vocals and guitar sounds fantastic in this song.

P.S Although I much, much prefer it live than on track. I listen to it far more live.

Well, to be fair... the title of the thread does ask why people hate it. They were obviously providing an answer ;)

I do really love Screenager though. The vocals and guitar sounds fantastic in this song.

P.S Although I much, much prefer it live than on track. I listen to it far more live.

Lol, I know... I just refuse to understand why anyone would hate it :phu: ... :p

And yeahh, the live version is amazing! Screenager piano = :stongue:

Bleurgh, I'm so glad this thread was created because I DETEST Screenager with a passion. I'm not quite sure what it is about it, maybe that it doesn't really have any real tune to it and it bores me to a tear. I think if I try and hum the ''tune'' now, I really don't think I could, because I forget it even while I'm listening to it. The chorus isn't TOO bad but everytime I hear it I just...eugh.

No real tune? :wtf: I dunno what you're hearing, but there's definitely a tune there. Maybe too complex for you, I dunno. But there's deffo one there. And boy is it a tune. :happy:

So, I was wondering, what style is the song Screenager? It doesn't sound spanish (like Hoodoo), gypsy (like Dark Shines) or arabian or asian or whatever. Does anyone here have any idea? I want to find out which scale is used so I can improvise on the song. ;)

to be honest its prob a mix of all of those. in my opinion its got all of it. but its more dark than anything. i dont have perfect pitch so i cant tell you what the scale is, but if you google it, i'm pretty sure someone has figured it out by now

It's Spanish guitar. However the chords/scales ect don't come across as Spanish-like. Do they?

You may be right, but I'm still not sure. The whole song overall doesn't sound Spanish at all, but the guitar could be. Maybe I'll just check some Spanish scales and search for similarities.

Archived