^^ Spiral Static :D

This is the most epic invention in the history of epic inventions. I'm addicted. :ninja:

I randomly stuck my 6 favourite songs into it; if anyone guesses them all I'll be amazed. xD And you can have a cookie. :p One's really obvious..

FISH.jpg

I must admit I do love the fact it's kinda (pwoper) fish-shaped. :awesome:

^^ Spiral Static :D

This is the most epic invention in the history of epic inventions. I'm addicted. :ninja:

I randomly stuck my 6 favourite songs into it; if anyone guesses them all I'll be amazed. xD And you can have a cookie. :p One's really obvious..

FISH.jpg

I must admit I do love the fact it's kinda (pwoper) fish-shaped. :awesome:

Okay, I literally stared at that thing for like 10 minutes trying to figure them all out :LOL:

Here goes: Resistance, New Born, KoC, MK Ultra, Dead Star, and Hyseria????

Do I get a cookie? :)

Okay, I literally stared at that thing for like 10 minutes trying to figure them all out :LOL:

Here goes: Resistance, New Born, KoC, MK Ultra, Dead Star, and Hyseria????

Do I get a cookie? :)

O_O

*Hands over 100 cookies*

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND. :LOL:

O_O

*Hands over 100 cookies*

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND. :LOL:

:LOL: Thank you! There are certain "key words" from each song that helped a lot. ;)

I wanted to "play" this game too (with favorite songs), but the most I could narrow it down was to 12 songs... and even that was insanely hard :LOL:

So this will be a 2 part-er Hahaha. I'll do 6 now, then 6 later, when I'm bored again ;)

Here's part 1... Try to guess! :)

faves1.jpg

Take A Bow, New Born, Sunburn, Bliss, Citizen Erased, Stockholm syndrome? :p

SO close! You still get cookies though :p But CE isn't on this one (hint: sshh -- don't tell, but it's on "part 2" of my fave song wordle... which I'll probably post later today ;) )

Here is a hint -- the one that you missed is one of your fave songs too :p

...possibly Endlessly? :$

I'm thinking the "endlessly" is part of Hysteria, because there is a giant "want" and "now" :p

Hmmm... I'm having a hard time figuring out the 5th song though... all the other ones have lots of "stand-out" words that make it hard to notice the other ones haha.

EDIT: Wait! Is it Shine?? :)

Archived