I had a Muse dream where we were having a party in a cube with screens with displays all over the walls, floor, and ceiling. It was going fine until I put on some Radiohead, which was when Matt went insane and killed everyone.

That is. Just. :stunned:

:LOL:

Τeeheee!:p

Dream-Dom was never kind to me!Why??:mad:

I DON'T KNOWWW :eek::supersad::noey:

Gosh Dream Dom, stop being a meanie to a very pwopah Muser!

Recently I dreamt that I was hanging out with Dom at some sort of music festival :LOL: It was weird because two nights before that, I dreamt about being at the mall with Dave Grohl... Apparently I really wanna go hang with awesome drummers :p:LOL:

Had a Muse dream a few nights ago in which I was at Reading and Muse opened up with Guiding Light.I remember the crowd starting to boo and throwing bottles at the stage.Also as Guiding Light was starting,Matt had biggest smug smile on his face.:LOL:

I always thought that Chris is the good one and Matt is the evil but I was wrong.... Well i guess with all those children he needs 'the money'!:chuckle:

indeed! :chuckle: Matt was a little nicer, but still, they were trying to kill me for money! :stunned::fear:

Dream-Chris cares only about money:stunned::noey:

He is mean like dream-Dom now!:eek::mad:

i know! :noey: i think that's what was the most surprising i was literally like this: :eek: - in my dream :LOL:

:eek:

Assaaaasin is booornnnn!:ninja:

that's what i was thinking! :chuckle: what a scary dream!

that's what i was thinking! :chuckle: what a scary dream!

Not as scary as that dream someone posted on here where Chris, Matt and Dom ate her alive. Seriously. *shudder*

Who boos at Guiding Light??? (although I can understand where the crowd is coming from if it's an OOS celebration).

:erm:

These people at

:25 and every other Muser at gigs they play it at.

indeed! :chuckle: Matt was a little nicer, but still, they were trying to kill me for money! :stunned::fear:

:pI remember that dream:stunned::rolleyes:

These people at
:25 and every other Muser at gigs they play it at.

At least they were clapping:stunned:

Εdit: I just remembered a part of a dream I had last night.

I was in a store and I was looking at some stickers and that's when I realise that they're Ceiling Dom stickers and... i dont remember what happened then. Not so musey but yeah.

Edited by GloriousAssassin

I had a Muse dream! :awesome:

So, I had a dream that I could make gifs with my CD player [yes, I still have mine] in really good quality. I got 4 really good gifs of Matt performing New Born and 3 of Jared Leto, I think performing Attack.. :happy:

It was the same stage too, so it was awesome! [And that meant I was at the concert].

It turns out though that I had to perform with Muse [the typical Muse dream :chuckle:], where as I remember seeing Chris, but he had all of a sudden vanished and it was just Dom, Matt, and me. I guess at certain times of a song, each of us sang individually and well... Dom and I were HORRIBLE and Matt sounded like his voice mixed with my sister's voice, but it sounded average. Though at the chorus [in Starlight], he sounded so beautiful and crystal clear :awesome:

And apparently, sometimes we had to prepare for a huge gust of wind [hence it was called a Hurricane Gust] that blew at our heads and made the skin flop off :wtf:

It was pretty disgusting.. but yeah, it's not like either one of Dream Muse were mean :D

I had this dream today when I went to take a nap. I was with Muse (Tom and Niall included), and we were all eating magical mushrooms. That's the most I can remember (that and the fact that I don't eat mushrooms)

I dreamed last night that Muse closed Reading with Stockholm Syndrome then Dead Star! :LOL:

I dreamed last night that Muse closed Reading with Stockholm Syndrome then Dead Star! :LOL:

That would be nice...!

I had a dream last night.I was on stage with Matt,Dom,Chris (b4 a gig I think).We were all standing behing Matt's black piano.Chris wa holding Dom's drum sticks pretending to play drums hitting the piano:p I think he was trying to play a song and when he made a mistake Dom was so mad and started shouting,grabbed the sticks from Chris' hands and played it right but kinda too fast so Chris could play it again after that.

After the third time Dom shouted to him,Chris shouted "It's so f*cking difficult to play!You have to keep on playing the same rythm all the time!You haven't played something like this so you don't know!If we had to perform it I could play it probably!":stunned:

And Matt just whispered "I play the piano..." :chuckle:

Then,suddenly I was in the audience and Muse were performing but this time they were cartoons(the cartoons I make).Matt had got a haircut and was wearing a green bow and Dom and Chris had long hair,and when I say long I mean vewy vewy long!:erm:

That would be nice...!

It was pretty awesome...I woke up thinking "Oh, man, I can't believe I wasn't there! :(........Oh, wait, what? :wtf: Oh! :$"

I had a dream last night.I was on stage with Matt,Dom,Chris (b4 a gig I think).We were all standing behing Matt's black piano.Chris wa holding Dom's drum sticks pretending to play drums hitting the piano:p I think he was trying to play a song and when he made a mistake Dom was so mad and started shouting,grabbed the sticks from Chris' hands and played it right but kinda too fast so Chris could play it again after that.

After the third time Dom shouted to him,Chris shouted "It's so f*cking difficult to play!You have to keep on playing the same rythm all the time!You haven't played something like this so you don't know!If we had to perform it I could play it probably!":stunned:

Then,suddenly I was in the audience and Muse were performing but this time they were cartoons(the cartoons I make).Matt had got a haircut and was wearing a green bow and Dom and Chris had long hair,and when I say long I mean vewy vewy long!:erm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: How come that does not surprise me?

I had a dream last night that I was on the boards (boring dream that I can actually remember). I went to the Keeper Thread and I had my keeps updated. That was all my dream was about.:stunned:

:chuckle: While I was reading I was wondering how Matt wasn't angry with them because they were hitting the piano! I would be if I were in his place..!:wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pLw91-ru0

Pia-pia-piano! Piano! Piano! Pia-pia-piano! Pia-piano! :awesome:

:LOL: I love this video!!!

In my dream my friend told me that she listened to a new album and I thought that Muse recorded the new album and I didn't hear it!!:eek: But because she's not a muser I realised that she didn't mean that! And then everyone was listening to the OoS album!:happy: