I had a dream last night, me and Matt where sat round a camp fire eating marshmallows waiting for zetas O.o when the spaceship did come Dom and Chris got out and joined us whilst explaining that the zetas make better marshmallows then we do, I woke up like WTF :LOL:

I had a dream last night, me and Matt where sat round a camp fire eating marshmallows waiting for zetas O.o when the spaceship did come Dom and Chris got out and joined us whilst explaining that the zetas make better marshmallows then we do, I woke up like WTF :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

My latest Muse dream from last night; they released a one off gig date in London (not sure where). There was just one night and I managed to get a ticket. I was so happy in the dream, but when I woke up and realized I was so pissed off :LOL:.

Latest dream involved me and Matt going fishing. Neither of us could actually fish, so Matt went swimming for the fish instead. :facepalm:

He was going to catch the fish with his hands :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had a really weird one, although I think somehow Matt will very much appreciate it.... anywho so I was just sailing on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, then all of a sudden it got capsized and I was dragged onto another boat. Inside the boat it was all plush and looked like the Moulin Rouge...only for me to find out it was a Japanese sex slave - yes, you read that right - ship. Matt had been dragged on behind me and he immediately got pulled aside by a group of Japanese girls who then went on to do God knows what to him as I got dragged aside by 2 japanese men in a private room. I started telling a sob story to one of them to get him to leave me alone and as he faltered I kicked him over then ran out of the room, stopping for a second to look at Matt, who was totally incarcerated, considered helping him but as he didn't notice I was there I jumped off the ship, swam by the Statue of Liberty and ended up in Africa.

Soz for leaving you, Matt - though I'm sure you enjoyed it anyhow :p

Muse were in my dream last night but it wasn't spectacular - I had a dream they were playing Exogenesis at Glastonbury and Matt completley fucked up the piano in Cross-Pollination (I don't remember the piano he was actually playing) but didn't look that bothered while Dom was looking really confused.

I dreamt I was at a Muse gig last night. Me and my friend were in standing, and we were trying to get to the mosh but there was an INVISIBLE BARRIER :eek: When Muse started their next song the barrier went down suddenly, but my friend didn't want to go so I went into the mosh pit alone. I can't remember what song it was, I think it might have been MK Ultra. Anyway, I was going mental with everyone else, but then people started to back away from the front of the stage. Soon, there was just empty space where the mosh pit had been, and I was the only one stood there. I turned to look at everyone, then shrugged and moshed on my own. :LOL: Matt looked at me and started laughing really hard, then reached down and high fived me. :happy: That was it.

I've had 3 lately:

1: I was at a shopping centre that was on a farm. I was looking at a shop that sold things made out of lavender and decided I wanted to go and play Left 4 Dead. All of a sudden it was the middle of the night and I walked into a nearby barn, which looked empty. When I went inside, there was a Plasma TV and an Xbox, and Matt was playing Left 4 Dead on it. Then we just sat there and played multiplayer for the rest of the day. Then the barn turned into a stage and pirates jumped out and told Matt and I to set the stage props on fire. Then we were in a kitchen at a hotel.

2. I was at the stage at my school all by myself. I sat there for a few minutes and then realised that muse were just sitting next to the stage. We talked about stuff and I woke up smiling. It was one of those dreams that felt real, but you know it wasn't.

3. I was with my mum on a computer and she put Uprising on. I started singing but the words had changed into really stupid words. Also, the filmclip had changed and it was just the band playing on a beach somewhere. Then the computer, my mum and the house dissappered and I was at that beach. Matt and I just stared at each other for a while. Then I woke up. This one was from last night.

I had a Muse nightmare last night. :'(

I went to see them at some festival and they were playing on a small stage in the middle of the day. It was all going brilliantly until half throuhg Citizen Erased when I noticed KHud walking towards Matt on the stage and he stopped playing while she said something to him and then all of sudden the music stopped and Matt announced that Kate wanted to make an announcent. She went on a huge rant about Chimpanzees dying in Africa :confused: and everyone except me and three other people left. When Kate had finished playing I went up to Matt and said that he had to make it up to me and play a set of win now :phu: but he started being a dick and was all 'I don't owe you anything'. Then he turned on the telly and U2 were covering Uprising and I started crying on the couch saying 'You really are turning into U2 :'(' (at this point the festival had turned into my sitting room) . I was all I'm going to tell everyone on the boards about this and they shall be pissed but he just shrugged and walked off with Kate.

Then it was just me and Chris and his wife and we all had a bitch fest about Kate and I told Chris I was so dissapointed that I didn't get to see all the songs I had planned on seeing and he said that I didn't know which ones they were going to play but I said you always play the same songs at every show silly. :p And he just laughed.

I woke up after that and it took me awhile to realise it wasn't real. :( I actually don't have a problem with Kate Hudson so I don't know what was going on with that dream. :confused:

i don't remember much, but i went on some stage and sort of, i guess, rubbed matt's upper arm with my elbow and told him that he and the other two did a good job. as i went back to my seat (all the while repeating "my left elbow" as though it were holy since it came into contact with bellamy), which was far away from the stage, my grandma went up to chris and mentioned something about him putting a good word in for me at the university i've just applied to.

:awesome::wtf:

I went to LA because Muse was doing a signing over there, so I brought over a poster. Somewhere on the way, I met up with The 10th Doctor, Rose, Donna, Sarah Jane, K-9, and The Master, and we had to run in a helicopter because we were being chased by the police or something. I remember I was yelling at The Doctor to not ruin my poster since we had to parachute out into a lake filled with trees at some point. I woke up by the time the dream actually advanced to LA, so Muse never really appeared :/.

I went to LA because Muse was doing a signing over there, so I brought over a poster. Somewhere on the way, I met up with The 10th Doctor, Rose, Donna, Sarah Jane, K-9, and The Master, and we had to run in a helicopter because we were being chased by the police or something. I remember I was yelling at The Doctor to not ruin my poster since we had to parachute out into a lake filled with trees at some point. I woke up by the time the dream actually advanced to LA, so Muse never really appeared :/.

You have the same kind of dreams as me.

The fourth Muse dream I've ever had:

Muse is going to be playing a gig at a local bar or something, really small, probably only 100 people could fit in there. So I'm waiting at the barrier. Suddenly my dream skips to the space between the regular setlist and the encore (I think this is because I have no Muse concert experience)...

So Matt and Dom walk on stage (I have NO idea where Chris is) and say they're sorry but they can't play SS and KoC because of "technical difficulties." :facepalm:

But they agree to take a seat on some barstools onstage and answer any fan questions...then i woke up

:wtf: maybe too much sexy planing for me?

Last night I had my first Muse dream:

Muse was playing somewhere near me so I went to it. Their was only like 200 people at the gig and when it was over almost everyone got backstage passes. And for some reason I went with my grandma :LOL: Then when I got backstage I got in line to see Matt and when it was my turn Matt started to exercise on this bicycle thing and for some reason he was wearing a skirt and I could see his butt :stunned: . After he was done we just talked about random stuff then I went to find Dom. I found him in the random hallway and I guess my grandma turned into my Dad, cause he was there now. Me and Dom posed for the picture my dad was taking of us, then Dom started to like hug me and and a bunch of stuff :shifty: . It was really weird (I'm a guy) . And then I went to find Chris but couldn't. It was a pretty weird dream.

Even my dreams #needsmorechris

My favourite Muse dream that I have had was playing golf with Matt.

Not exciting enough?

We were in the "Valles Marineris" canyon on Mars.

Thats my idea of a genuine vacation.:D

I had a dream that Chris dreamt about me...:eek:

...Me and Dom posed for the picture my dad was taking of us, then Dom started to like hug me and and a bunch of stuff :shifty: . It was really weird (I'm a guy).

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The other night I dreamt that I MET KIRKY!! :awesome: It was so cool! I got a hug and 2 pictures, though when I looked at the pics later, they were bad quality really zoomed out :erm: And I met him in a queue for this huge blow up slide :LOL: Other Musers were meeting him, too. And my mum was there, as well, and even though she didnt even know who he was, Tom just assumed she was a fan and gave her a hug anyway :LOL:

When I woke up, I was like *le sigh* Damn. I wish that really happened :(

I dreamt that I was the photographer at Matt and Kate's wedding. It was outside this tiny cottage in the country side, and everyone was in formal clothes and stuff. After the ceremony, someone (I think it was Dom:rolleyes:) started a pillow fight. So everyone was in tuxes and dresses running around a field chasing each other with pillows:happy:. Then someone smashed the cake with a pillow.

My Matt dream that I once had is extremely risqué to put on here :$

Me too. :$ But it was a pretty long time ago tbh. :p

Thats my idea of a genuine vacation.:D

I had a dream that Chris dreamt about me...:eek:

:LOL:

I haven't dreamed about Muse since I last posted in here. :erm:

I dreamt I was in HMV with my friend looking for OoS. I finally found it so i picked it up and turned around and Matt was standing in front of me. He had blue hair, was wearing a bright pink shirt and blue trousers and was shorter than me and i'm about 5 foot 4 :stunned: He then told me he was glad i was buying OoS and walked off. :LOL:

I dreamt I was in HMV with my friend looking for OoS. I finally found it so i picked it up and turned around and Matt was standing in front of me. He had blue hair, was wearing a bright pink shirt and blue trousers and was shorter than me and i'm about 5 foot 4 :stunned: He then told me he was glad i was buying OoS and walked off. :LOL:

omg thats funny LOL :LOL: