i had a dream it was the 15th and i had the Resistance in my hands!:eek::happy::happy:

but apparently i had to wait so my dad could burn 2 copies of it because i guess i wasnt allowed to ever listen to the original

:(

but i had it in my hands! i was holding it! here, the term "so close, yet so far away" is echoing in my head

:rolleyes:

like a nightmare.

this night i had the totally awesome :awesome: muse dream ! :eek:

i fell asleep to new album at 1 am (but not because it was so boring; LOVE it :D )

and then i was at my home. in the garden. there were so much people i know, my family´s friends etc etc . then i find out, that it´s a barbecue. i look around, talk with people. then someone says to me, i have to play a tennis match in a team with my grama, against a pair i didn´t know (thehe) then i walk on the tennis-field-thing (???) :LOL: and then dom and chris walk on the field ! in tennis clothes (dom had a tennis skirt :facepalm:) then i play and laugh and play and they laugh and smile at me and i can´t play and and and... then we walked off the field and talked alot. they spoke german (i live in austria) quite well and we had a lot of fun together. dom was very funny, he talked to me alot, like we were friends all the time. chris didn´t talk so much (as usual) and then he asked where the toilet is and i told him. then he came back and said thet there was no toilet paper. i laughed and said there must be something. he said i should come with him and i was like :eek::D we were standing infront of the toilet and he said i should look in. i was a bit afraid but looked in, though. it was all full of toilet paper rolls. i laughed and dom rolled on the floor laughing. then we had a lot of fun together, they had great conversations with my family, and so on. dom became like my best friend and it was totally awesome :D :D :awesome:

ouch my fingers hurt baaad now :LOL:

i fell asleep to new album at 1 am (but not because it was so boring; LOVE it :D )

and then i was at my home. in the garden. there were so much people i know, my family´s friends etc etc . then i find out, that it´s a barbecue. i look around, talk with people. then someone says to me, i have to play a tennis match in a team with my grama, against a pair i didn´t know (thehe) then i walk on the tennis-field-thing (???) :LOL: and then dom and chris walk on the field ! in tennis clothes (dom had a tennis skirt :facepalm:) then i play and laugh and play and they laugh and smile at me and i can´t play and and and... then we walked off the field and talked alot. they spoke german (i live in austria) quite well and we had a lot of fun together. dom was very funny, he talked to me alot, like we were friends all the time. chris didn´t talk so much (as usual) and then he asked where the toilet is and i told him. then he came back and said thet there was no toilet paper. i laughed and said there must be something. he said i should come with him and i was like :eek::D we were standing infront of the toilet and he said i should look in. i was a bit afraid but looked in, though. it was all full of toilet paper rolls. i laughed and dom rolled on the floor laughing. then we had a lot of fun together, they had great conversations with my family, and so on. dom became like my best friend and it was totally awesome :D :D :awesome:

That's a cool dream :LOL:

I had the weirdest dream last night where I was going out with this guy but I had to divorce him (??? - we weren't married) because I wanted to go out with another one. And I'm pretty sure both guys were Chris :eek:

i fell asleep to new album at 1 am (but not because it was so boring; LOVE it )

that made me smile. :happy:

So, i had a short dream, where muse were playing a small open stage. Like a festival, but there was only a couple dozen people? anyways muse came on stage, everyone was just average, sitting in their fold-out chairs, except me ofc.. :LOL: i got to the barrier, and started jumping up and down to KOC. Then dom shouted that i should go sit on the stage(? :LOL: ) while they performed. So chris helped me up onto the stage, then they played PIB.. When they had finished everyone had gone. They all gave me a hug and i got matts silver guitar. :awesome: Then i woke up? :LOL:

i had a dream last night that my health class was in my old elementary school and we were sitting in the back and these three kids i was sitting next to were talking about muse ("you dont have to get the resistance on the release date! you can save your money and get it on the 22nd!") and i was like "wow! you guys are muse fans?! me too!" and then this other kid walked by and i was like "so is he!" and i was intending to ask if they were boardies but i guess i didnt.

goooooood dream

:yesey:

Guest QueenOfNerds

I am going to do a little experiment. I am going to look at as many pics of Matt as possible before I go to bed and see if that makes me have a dream about him....

Wish me luck.

I am going to do a little experiment. I am going to look at as many pics of Matt as possible before I go to bed and see if that makes me have a dream about him....

Wish me luck.

I wish u luck.

I had mine by putting a piece of paper with the muse logo on my dream catcher and it worked.

Old fashioned but it worked quite well.

Had a series of bizarre dreams this morning [including me being possessed by a demon girl :stunned:], the Muse one, however, was this:

I was at a Muse gig, but I think Chris was playing the drums, because I couldn't see him. Matt and Dom were at the front of the stage doing some kind of rap-type thing (a bit like how Linkin Park are set up), but they were dressed like fauns (see picture below)

...except they were wearing braces, and had really well-defined chest muscles ;)

It was very peculiar...

6557884_67888543.jpg.200f3780a66f3516e638c42403cd8e8a.jpg

Guest QueenOfNerds
Had a series of bizarre dreams this morning [including me being possessed by a demon girl :stunned:], the Muse one, however, was this:

I was at a Muse gig, but I think Chris was playing the drums, because I couldn't see him. Matt and Dom were at the front of the stage doing some kind of rap-type thing (a bit like how Linkin Park are set up), but they were dressed like fauns (see picture below)

...except they were wearing braces, and had really well-defined chest muscles ;)

It was very peculiar...

:LOL: The picture :chuckle:

I had a very sexy Muse dream last night. Well most of it was just weird non muse stuff like peole walking on the thames and the red dwarf crew dancing in a basement :stunned:

But there was this one part where I won a competition to be a chorus girl on the Muse tour and I was backstage getting ready and I had to wear a sort of bunny girl style outfit! And I was about to go on stage and I saw Matt sitting on his own and as I walked past I asked "do I look too slutty?" he just laughed and then I asked "can I have a kiss for good luck?"..... there was a little tongue involved :awesome:

Oh heeeeeeeeey! If I hadn't gone back to bed when I was supposed to wake up, I wouldn't have had this fun dream! :awesome:

I was at a carnival of some sort. One of the attractions was stripper poles in the form of bumper cars/merry go round. So I got on that with my family. When it finished, we headed somewhere else and passed by this gigantic wall floating in the air that was mounted with tons of music magazines. I immediately spotted Q with Dom on the cover. Just as I pointed my sister to it, the group of teens next to me pointed, as well. As we started walking again, the girl in the group linked arms with me. I said, "So you guys are Muse fans, eh?" "Yes!" "Well then you're my new best friends!"

We then noticed a small crowd headed toward us. I knew it would be people crowding around Muse. It was. The girl said she saw Chris and I saw Dom. We didn't want the commotion to grow so we decided that we would just high five them. Didn't happen but the group I was with and I ended up being the only ones around Muse. We then heard the screams of fan girls and boys. Matt came out of nowhere but he was REALLY small. I know he's small for a male but hahahaha! He was maybe 5'4" and his pasta belly seemed a bit more prominent. In order to protect Muse, we all gathered around them. I told Chris to crouch down as he walked.

Then I had this great idea of covering their faces with random hats. I found this clear, pink plastic hat with flowers and gave it to Matt. It was really long so it covered his head. I saw a rain bonnet and gave it Chris. As I handed it to him, someone grabbed and picked me up. It was Dom. He picked me up from the waist and held me up (stomach by his face). So basically, he was shielding himself from the crazy fans with me. :LOL: We all walked quite a way before he put me down and held my hand the rest of the time. :awesome:

Oh heeeeeeeeey! If I hadn't gone back to bed when I was supposed to wake up, I wouldn't have had this fun dream! :awesome:

I was at a carnival of some sort. One of the attractions was stripper poles in the form of bumper cars/merry go round. So I got on that with my family. When it finished, we headed somewhere else and passed by this gigantic wall floating in the air that was mounted with tons of music magazines. I immediately spotted Q with Dom on the cover. Just as I pointed my sister to it, the group of teens next to me pointed, as well. As we started walking again, the girl in the group linked arms with me. I said, "So you guys are Muse fans, eh?" "Yes!" "Well then you're my new best friends!"

We then noticed a small crowd headed toward us. I knew it would be people crowding around Muse. It was. The girl said she saw Chris and I saw Dom. We didn't want the commotion to grow so we decided that we would just high five them. Didn't happen but the group I was with and I ended up being the only ones around Muse. We then heard the screams of fan girls and boys. Matt came out of nowhere but he was REALLY small. I know he's small for a male but hahahaha! He was maybe 5'4" and his pasta belly seemed a bit more prominent. In order to protect Muse, we all gathered around them. I told Chris to crouch down as he walked.

Then I had this great idea of covering their faces with random hats. I found this clear, pink plastic hat with flowers and gave it to Matt. It was really long so it covered his head. I saw a rain bonnet and gave it Chris. As I handed it to him, someone grabbed and picked me up. It was Dom. He picked me up from the waist and held me up (stomach by his face). So basically, he was shielding himself from the crazy fans with me. :LOL: We all walked quite a way before he put me down and held my hand the rest of the time. :awesome:

*hums guiding light*

Guest QueenOfNerds

:LOL: That's a mad dream!

ha, my first muse dream was that they came to my school and spoke french...

my recent one involved Me+my mate on stage with Muse. Dom was singing, Matt was telling the crowd he was going to strip. Then Chris started playing that circus tune on the bass and started chasing us all round the piano.

I woke up Lol'ing so much.:LOL:

I was with Chris on the Express for Hogwarts. The wagon was empty, and he was sat in front of me. He kept on smiling at me all the time, while devouring a donut in a totally unrefined way.

End of :LOL:

Haha! Love it.

I dream every night and they are sooo random. Probably why i'm like i am in the world of the living, but i'm finding they crop up much more in them at the moment, it's mainly meeting them before concerts, though last night i stumbled onto the stage during a soundcheck and Dom asked me if i wanted to go play football with them :LOL:

Then I had this great idea of covering their faces with random hats. I found this clear, pink plastic hat with flowers and gave it to Matt. It was really long so it covered his head. I saw a rain bonnet and gave it Chris. As I handed it to him, someone grabbed and picked me up. It was Dom. He picked me up from the waist and held me up (stomach by his face). So basically, he was shielding himself from the crazy fans with me. :LOL:We all walked quite a way before he put me down and held my hand the rest of the time. :awesome:

lol you made matt a leeetle man :chuckle:

:awesome: to the bolded part.

I recently had my second Muse dream

I was having a conversation with Matt backstage we were talking kind of like he was an older brother to me, laughing and play fighting. Then all of a sudden I just fall to the ground unconscious :confused: I wake up in the hospital and my parents are telling me how Matt had carried me and looked after me before I was taken to the hospital. I was really upset because I couldn't remember any of it but then my parents say he's been waiting in the hospital to make sure I'm okay and he's going to come in soon. Then I woke up...

:LOL: dreams are so random

Weeks ago I dreamt that Matt was a dog (the dog of my neighbor in real life). Some random muse fans and me saw that dog sleeping and we said "he is Matt Bellamy!!!" so we ran to meet him

:LOL::facepalm:

:LOL:

lol you made matt a leeetle man :chuckle:

:awesome: to the bolded part.

He was tiny and I laughed.

Roight? :awesome:

Then all of a sudden I just fall to the ground unconscious :confused:

The eff?