this sucks. im offended that there isnt even a make up date set.

I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm "offended" by the fact that there isn't a make up date yet, but maybe that's just because I've excepted the fact that they won't be back for at leasta couple of years.

What really is a downer is that I wanted to see them on this Resistance tour. I can assume that what they release in the future will be good music but I want to see this tour for these songs to be played. I don't know....the more I think about it the more pissed I get.

For all of those people that are unaffected by all of this, consider yourselves fortunate.

Giving this a bump up.

For those Musers who asked for refunds for the cancelled/change of date shows, have you received any confirmation that the refund request was received? I purchased my tickets from Concertmaps and haven't received any kind of confirmation.

Thanks!

The only thing that really sucks is that Muse isn't coming back to Chicago...

Or anywhere NEAR Chicago. D:

There goes my fifth time to see them. :/

I can try to save you? Megabus is really cheap and you can freaking ANYWHERE from Chicago for $1 if you book early. There's free wifi too, it's great! megabus.com So yeah, Chicago people can bus to the either of the Ohio gigs (and there's a megabus between the two cities too if you want to do both) and if they hadn't of cancelled the Missouri gigs you could have gotten to go to those too. Hope that helps some Midwest people out! Take Megabus, it's how I'm getting from DC to my NYC gigs! :D

EDIT: Looks like that route is more like $10 each way, but still very cheap!

I can try to save you? Megabus is really cheap and you can freaking ANYWHERE from Chicago for $1 if you book early. There's free wifi too, it's great! megabus.com So yeah, Chicago people can bus to the either of the Ohio gigs (and there's a megabus between the two cities too if you want to do both) and if they hadn't of cancelled the Missouri gigs you could have gotten to go to those too. Hope that helps some Midwest people out! Take Megabus, it's how I'm getting from DC to my NYC gigs! :D

EDIT: Looks like that route is more like $10 each way, but still very cheap!

GAH! I was supposed to go to the Ohio gig and my mum like, completely started being an ass about it and told me no. ;P Thanks for the help though. Next time they're here in the US, I'll be sure to follow your advice. I LOVE YOU. O_O

I don't have my refund yet either. I can get over that it was canceled, but for crying out loud GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!! Concertmaps better cough it up....

I sent them out another e-mail (before the 28th deadline) requesting a refund.

They sent me back an e-mail response...

ok

Concertmaps

646-485-1314

Definetely not a company of many words. :stunned:

The only thing that really sucks is that Muse isn't coming back to Chicago...

Or anywhere NEAR Chicago. D:

There goes my fifth time to see them. :/

Milwaukee is less than a 2 hour drive. How is that not even near? That's closer than anyone in the entire southeast or northwest has to a show.

• 2 months later...

Archived