ok im glad for chris, i am, but am i the only erson from st. louis whos dyyyyyyyying right now :'(((((((((( I was looking forward to this so much!!!! And the cancelled the only 2 missouri shows!! can't they reschedule at least 1 missouri show so we at least have a chance ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Im sorry im just so upset i wanted to see them so bad.........:(

ok im glad for chris, i am, but am i the only erson from st. louis whos dyyyyyyyying right now :'(((((((((( I was looking forward to this so much!!!! And the cancelled the only 2 missouri shows!! can't they reschedule at least 1 missouri show so we at least have a chance ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Im sorry im just so upset i wanted to see them so bad.........:(

I am very sad as well :( It was supposed to be my first Muse concert ever, and after not being able to go to Chicago, I was sooo excited to be able to go this year. But cheer up! It's for a good cause that we are missing them. I'm planning on having my own Muse "concert," except Muse won't be there...I hope you get the chance to go see them sometime VERY soon!

Guest hysteriaaah

AWW yay for Chris!:chris: He must officially be a pro at this by now. :D

Wonder, what will be baby's name:)

Hopefully not 'Neutron Star Collision'. (I understand why he doesn't let matt name any of em'):chuckle:

Archived