EW.com - "Eclipse: Muse Makes a Video"

29pearls

Funny how EW dedicates a photogallery now that they are part of the soundtrack with a new song. Why the interest after saying that their performance at the VMA in NYC last September was one of the worst parts of the night and having a reviewer a Coachella who was too tired to enjoy Muse? :rolleyes:

On the German MTV site they say there are clips from the movie in the video!!! :rolleyes:

I don't care, just looking forward to the Musey bits. :D The top Matt's wearing actually reminds me of some of the clothes he used to wear! It's not bad! :D

if he's wearing the leather pants WHY OH WHY can't Dom wear his special outfit? :awesome:

This. This was my first thought. :LOL:

Seriously, though--the pictures are lovely and even if the video is spliced in with footage from the movie, I'm still looking forward to seeing it.

:awesome: Those are some beautiful photos! I REALLY hope that this video won't be ruined with clips from the movie :mad:

hope not,

but i guess it will...

is like the "big song, from a big band, for a "big movie"?... so much noise about it... i guess is going to be their main song, so... yes... it will have movie clips....

Archived