I'm from France too and I received it today ! The mail saying it had been shipped was sent to me on te 3rd June, it took 15 days for the magazine to come in my mail box ;) so don't worry I think you should receive it very soon !

Oh ok thanks I'll try to be patient then :)

but I WANT IT NOOOW! I WANT IT NOOOOOWWW!! GIVE ME MY NMEEE! :D

Checked several places (in person, not online) including Chapters here in Canada, and nope, nothing, nada.

I just ordered my copy off a muser, thank you so much for it!!!

Now, I am waiting for it... It will take a few days, but it's worth it!

Super Friendly Aviator: Intro is selling a copy if you want it, you can always PM him.

i live in nj and just happen to be in my local Barnes & Noble and was going to buy the Q mag with them on it then i just happen to keep looking an all the way at the top of the shelf was the special edition,9.99 wow was i so happy.. so you all may wanna just look in B&N. you never know.:)

Hmmm Magazine Cafe seems to be pretty shady. On the website I placed an order for the magazine with free shipping. Then I sent them an email just to correct something about the name I placed in my order, and I am told that shipping is either $27 or $39!! :mad:

I sent back an email asking if there is a cheaper shipping option because that is a ridiculous price considering the site said shipping was free, I even sent a screen shot that shows that free shipping option. Not impressed...

I have one last copy if anyone wants it. Last chance before I put it on eBay (getting fed up now of people messing me about when I'm trying to do them a favour).

You've had that problem too?! I've had two non payers and about 3 second chance offers ignored. Previously sold one for £15, had to relistit and it sold for £5.19! (All profits were going to charity). Going to keep other spare one and maybe list it at a later date.

Not happy :mad:

yeah, saw few copies tonight at barnes & noble (in the us).

also saw q with muse and u2 in the cover there.

Great! If my feet are not sore I'll drive over to B&N after work tomorrow or Sunday. It's been so hectic to think about anything but work and sleep.

You've had that problem too?! I've had two non payers and about 3 second chance offers ignored. Previously sold one for £15, had to relistit and it sold for £5.19! (All profits were going to charity). Going to keep other spare one and maybe list it at a later date.

Not happy :mad:

Yes, a couple of people have messed me around (the other five have been lovely though). And it's not like I'm trying to make money out of it, I bought extra copies purely for the people who can't get them and I'm not making a single penny in profit.

Yes' date=' a couple of people have messed me around (the other five have been lovely though). And it's not like I'm trying to make money out of it, I bought extra copies purely for the people who can't get them and I'm not making a single penny in profit.[/quote']

Yay, I'm one of the lovely people! :awesome:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I bought a copy in B&N today, and also saw it at Books-a-Million, haven't had a chance to check Borders. It was $9.99...

So, people in the US looking for it, you should be able to find it in the bookstore chains :)

omg i'm am going tomarrow to see if its there.....pray for me:rolleyes:

Hello.

Go to http://www.magazinecafestore.com. I called them earlier today (6/16) and they have the Q magazine with Muse on the cover ($8.99) AND the NME MUSE icon Collector's edition ($9.99). Allot cheaper than ebay for U.S. MUSE fans.

Order your copy, now! Thanks to Manny at Magazine Cafe for being so helpful!

aloha,

guccigoogirl ;)

thanks...if i dont find it at barnes i'll buy off here

Hoodoo only got 2 stars in their review...

Bollocks.

:'(

Their reviews are shite. They didn't even like MK Ultra and called IBTY terrible. :phu:

It was kind of odd, the entire magazine was so positive through the whole thing, and then for “The Resistance” they're just slagging off the band. :LOL:

Their reviews are shite. They didn't even like MK Ultra and called IBTY terrible. :phu:

It was kind of odd, the entire magazine was so positive through the whole thing, and then for “The Resistance” they're just slagging off the band. :LOL:

Haha, yeah. I found it funny how they gave Starlight 5 stars and then they went and gave that 2 stars :LOL:

I've learned not to care too much about critic reviews.

I barely got any of the questions on the back page :LOL:. They were too hard/ I'm not that much of a loser to know them all. I mean, who gives a shite what the Stereophonics had to say, or who Muse were supporting back in 2000/2001 or whatever the Q said! I think I knew the answer to the Chris's arm-breaking one and the robot thingy that delivered Matt's guitars at Wembley and nothing else :chuckle:. Crap quiz is crap :phu: lol

i have no clue. i was drunk when i wrote that.:D

I wasn't replying to you there, actually..... have you been drinking again? :shifty:

:p

I barely got any of the questions on the back page :LOL:. They were too hard/ I'm not that much of a loser to know them all. I mean, who gives a shite what the Stereophonics had to say, or who Muse were supporting back in 2000/2001 or whatever the Q said! I think I knew the answer to the Chris's arm-breaking one and the robot thingy that delivered Matt's guitars at Wembley and nothing else :chuckle:. Crap quiz is crap :phu: lol

I glanced thru the questions but haven't had a chance to read the magazine - some of them seemed a bit odd so I was wondering if the answers were buried in the articles in the magazine...? :unsure:

Archived