found it at borders in the US :awesome:, they should have the Q magazine there pretty soon too :dance:. There are some really great articles in here, and I always thought Matt was totally shitting about the whole triangular blades thing, but apparently not :chuckle:

Hello.

Go to http://www.magazinecafestore.com. I called them earlier today (6/16) and they have the Q magazine with Muse on the cover ($8.99) AND the NME MUSE icon Collector's edition ($9.99). Allot cheaper than ebay for U.S. MUSE fans.

Order your copy, now! Thanks to Manny at Magazine Cafe for being so helpful!

aloha,

guccigoogirl ;)

AHHH so pissed now. I just bought the one from the UK. I emailed the magazine cafe last week and they said they wouldn't get anymore. Well I hope my mag will make the trek from the UK alright. Mine was about 2 dollars cheaper so that's good I guess.:LOL:

MINE FINALLY CAME. :dance: :dance:

and it's in perfect condition. :awesome: My mailman was nice enough to just leave it on top of the mailbox instead of squishing it inside. :D

It's beautiful. :supersad:

My mom was like, "Mail for Allison? Royal Mail? What's this?? You never get mail!"

I didn't tell her I ordered it. :$

and it's in perfect condition. :awesome: My mailman was nice enough to just leave it on top of the mailbox instead of squishing it inside. :D

My mom was like, "Mail for Allison? Royal Mail? What's this?? You never get mail!"

Yay, it finally came :D

Happy reading!

Got mine in the mail today! :D

It's really cool, just read through the entire Showbiz section and a bit of OoS.....dang, they were depressing kids. I just wanted to crawl up in a corner and die from comparison and adjective insanity caused by razor blades...or something.

So happy you finally got it :) I'm still waiting, really weird, glad I bought it a few days ago.

Checked with multiple cafe/chapters/amazon/coles stores, none of them have it here in Canada :(

I have one more spare after someone dropped out (and didn't even have the decency to tell me :rolleyes:). I've offered it to someone but if s/he doesn't accept soon, you can have it. For face value plus postage of course.

Yay!!! :dance::awesome: And yay for considerate mailmen! :LOL: (Mine is finally flat after leaving it weighted overnight hahaha.)

I started reading bits and pieces of it. It's so interesting to read their really really early interviews compared to now :)

Got mine in the mail today! :D

It's really cool, just read through the entire Showbiz section and a bit of OoS.....dang, they were depressing kids. I just wanted to crawl up in a corner and die from comparison and adjective insanity caused by razor blades...or something.

lolol, yeah... though I actually know that feeling. I've been dehydrated pretty badly a few years ago simply from forgetting to drink everyday, and now that I think about it, it did kinda feel like razor blades in my brain. Definitely didn't interpret it quite the way Matt did, though. :LOL:

Yay!!! :dance::awesome: And yay for considerate mailmen! :LOL: (Mine is finally flat after leaving it weighted overnight hahaha.)

I started reading bits and pieces of it. It's so ineresting to read their really really early interviews compared to now :)

Yes, I love my mailman now. :LOL: Very happy to hear you managed to get yours flat!

And yeah, the old articles are so interesting and bizarre. but I just read one of the later ones from Nov. 21, 2009, and this just made me laugh so much:

“The lads take the rock'n'roll penis extension to its wildest extreme, buliding their own individual tower blocks for the utilitarian dystopia of the Resistance tour…”

:LOL: :LOL:

Went on the Magazine Cafe site.. it's got NME, and it's shown with the special edition cover, but it's listed as being weekly... is it the normal NME or the special edition? :confused:

I'm getting fed up looking for it so I'm probably gonna end up buying it off there.

Went on the Magazine Cafe site.. it's got NME, and it's shown with the special edition cover, but it's listed as being weekly... is it the normal NME or the special edition? :confused:

I'm getting fed up looking for it so I'm probably gonna end up buying it off there.

It's not the weekly one, it's a one-off special edition.

It's not the weekly one' date=' it's a one-off special edition.[/quote']

Ah, now I feel stupid. :p

What I meant was which one the magazine on Magazine Cafe was - I know the Special Edition is a separate thing, but on the website it's got the weekly NME as having the special edition cover and I'm not sure which one it's supposed so be.

:$

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I bought a copy in B&N today, and also saw it at Books-a-Million, haven't had a chance to check Borders. It was $9.99...

So, people in the US looking for it, you should be able to find it in the bookstore chains :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I bought a copy in B&N today, and also saw it at Books-a-Million, haven't had a chance to check Borders. It was $9.99...

So, people in the US looking for it, you should be able to find it in the bookstore chains :)

I'm totally staking out Borders and B&N tomorrow. Thanks for the tip :awesome:

Its available at Borders and B&N locations for anyone in the NYC area.

Ah, now I feel stupid. :p

What I meant was which one the magazine on Magazine Cafe was - I know the Special Edition is a separate thing, but on the website it's got the weekly NME as having the special edition cover and I'm not sure which one it's supposed so be.

:$

I'm wondering that too! Should I buy it?

I still haven't received mine :(

I live in France so I bought it on NME's website 23 days ago exactly and something like 15 days ago they sent me an email saying it had been shipped and shoud arrive in 6 days maximum, but it's still not there...Do you think it's normal?

I live in France so I bought it on NME's website 23 days ago exactly and something like 15 days ago they sent me an email saying it had been shipped and shoud arrive in 6 days maximum, but it's still not there...Do you think it's normal?

I wouldn't worry quite yet. I live in the US (so I know that it's a lot farther than France) but I still got mine later than they said I would.

Give it maybe another 5-7 days before you start panicking :p Then I would contact them and see what's going on :)

I'm from France too and I received it today ! The mail saying it had been shipped was sent to me on te 3rd June, it took 15 days for the magazine to come in my mail box ;) so don't worry I think you should receive it very soon !

Archived