Alright, I can only assume you'll all want to get your mits on this Friday's edition on NME. I know I do. 100 pages of complete Museiness :) interviews, reviews etc...it's going to be the ultimate guide apparently

On sale 21st May

picture.php?albumid=359&pictureid=23294

Edited by Mistress

Thankfully, I get NME over here, although with a couple of weeks delay :awesome: I'm so buying this!

Looks like the NME is back to liking Muse again now then. :chuckle:

Oh yes, and that 7/10 review of The Resistance was just playful banter

I wish I could get my hands on a copy! :( I would totally pay for someone to send me one if they were willing.

Looks like the NME is back to liking Muse again now then. :chuckle:

No, they just know it sells their magazine by the bucket load! :LOL:

Who's up to the task of putting up scans? :p

I'll try to upload a few (not all 100 pages!)

But my brother's screwed up the PC a bit so if wee all pitch in :)

Oh yes, and that 7/10 review of The Resistance was just playful banter

6/10. I remember the writer logged on and tried to defend his writing.

6/10. I remember the writer logged on and tried to defend his writing.

Of course, it was a 6! :eek:

Forgot about that, the bastard...

Just so you know.. This is';t a normal NME mag issue ... This is an NME Icons issue. It's out on friday and from what someone said on twitter.. it should be in shops! :D However I can't seem to find a NME Icons page on the site!

Just so you know.. This is';t a normal NME mag issue ... This is an NME Icons issue. It's out on friday and from what someone said on twitter.. it should be in shops! :D However I can't seem to find a NME Icons page on the site!

Yah, I know. They're bringing it out on a Friday. NME is always on a Wednesday, so you know it's extra special ;)

Yah, I know. They're bringing it out on a Friday. NME is always on a Wednesday, so you know it's extra special ;)

I know you knew but I know some people were confused else where so I thought I would pop along and just say!

I got paied today so this will be in my school bag on the way home! :D

Awww, I really doubt I'll find it here. :( There are magazine shops that sell foreign mags in my city, but since this one is so special I don't think they'll have it here. Anyway, I'll still try my best to get it ;)

I want this, don't know where to get it though. I doubt barnes&noble will have it.

I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to a Barnes & Noble that has it. They are available in some of them, so I'd suggest calling the bookstore and asking first. They're usually at least a couple of issues behind.

Borders doesn't usually have NME, right? I'll probably have to find this on ebay :unsure:

Or... maybe the closest Barnes & Noble would have it...

I'd so love to buy that:(.... Maybe they will sell it here with the other foreign magazines.. but I don't know. Since it's a damn special editio and everything. I'm not sure if they'll have it.

As soon as I seen this, I sent a message to my friend in England begging him to find it for me. He said he'll do his best! :D I can't wait to read this!