Got mine a week ago,

Just want to say thx to member Intro for sending me a copy :)

The mag's a nice thing to have. I've never read NME so it's all 'new' to me.

Yes, it contains some mistakes, but which magazine doesn't?

It has good pictures and fair critical reviews. You can't always agree, but that's more than normal ^^

FINALLY found it here in Canada. Sooo pretty. :D

I was having fun finding all the mistakes - saying they're from Exmouth, messing up the name of The Tornadoes.. it was getting pretty funny. :p

And is it bad that I think I know a couple of the answers for the quiz at the back? :$

I bought two copies, just in case one of the purchases didn't work properly... I tried first through NME.com while it was still available, and then through ebay... so I got the two copies succesfully.

I heard that a good friend and Muser, who I went to Calderon Stadium with, wanted one, she took a while to decide and then when she tried it was sold out. She didn't know I had two copies (she lives 500 km away from me) and I asked her address, not telling her that my purpose was to send her one of my copies, then the next day she received it and she called me to say thanx, she was nearly crying.

It is so simple to make someone happy sometimes :happy:

I bought two copies, just in case one of the purchases didn't work properly... I tried first through NME.com while it was still available, and then through ebay... so I got the two copies succesfully.

I heard that a good friend and Muser, who I went to Calderon Stadium with, wanted one, she took a while to decide and then when she tried it was sold out. She didn't know I had two copies (she lives 500 km away from me) and I asked her address, not telling her that my purpose was to send her one of my copies, then the next day she received it and she called me to say thanx, she was nearly crying.

It is so simple to make someone happy sometimes :happy:

Great story, Polly. When I first got my copy, I didn't put it down for two days.

I felt like a 16-year old giggly girl with a Tiger Beat Magazine. * lol *

And yeah, sometimes it's the simple things in life that are the best !!

Like a Muse cd. Cost: $10 Benefits: Priceless, eternal joy.

AMxx

Checked several places (in person, not online) including Chapters here in Canada, and nope, nothing, nada.

I just ordered my copy off a muser, thank you so much for it!!!

Now, I am waiting for it... It will take a few days, but it's worth it!

Super Friendly Aviator: Intro is selling a copy if you want it, you can always PM him.

For the information of Canadians: I live in NS and my chapters had a whole bunch today!

Great story, Polly. When I first got my copy, I didn't put it down for two days.

I felt like a 16-year old giggly girl with a Tiger Beat Magazine. * lol *

And yeah, sometimes it's the simple things in life that are the best !!

Like a Muse cd. Cost: $10 Benefits: Priceless, eternal joy.

AMxx

Off topic: I like your signature :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently visited England and there was loads of this magazine in almost every WH Smiths I went to in Leeds, Sheffield, York, Harrogate and few other towns.

Earlier last month I asked my friend from Leeds to buy one for me as I was afraid I won't be able to get it anywhere before it solds out (definitely not in Poland, where I'm from) and a couple of weeks later, when I visited her I found that it's still really easy to get, there in England.

I read it all straight away and really liked it despite a few mistakes I found ;)

It's still worth to read it :)

Archived