Of any gig Muse have ever done (or will do), which 5 in particular would you choose to go and see? Just curious of people's thoughts.

For me, in no particular order, it's:

Astoria, London, 2000

Bizarre Festial, Germany, 2000

Glastonbury 2004

Rock Am Ring, Germany, 2004

Big Day Out, Sydney, 2004.

Thoughts? :)

Can I hitch a ride with you?

i would go back to my first Muse gig...

in Argentina...

i did know them by then.... but wasn't THAT into them, you know...

i regret it... i wish i could go back in time and feel that rush in my blood from when you're about to see the greatest thing ever,

the most important band, for the first time, in your country... a place where if you are lucky enough you'll get to see them 4 times.

but since i can't... I'm just following them around the globe :chuckle:

I would love to see Wembley 16th june 2007, from HAARP. It looked like a really impressive gig. And I also would go back to the gig I've already seen (Nijmegen Goffertpark 19-06-2010) in the Netherlands and make sure I got there way earlier. :p I was there at 4pm and waited for five hours at the same spot, but still couldn't see much because I'm kind of small. :p And there were a lot of tall people in front of me. It was a great, great show though. They played Citizen Erased, yay!

I would love to see Wembley 16th june 2007, from HAARP. It looked like a really impressive gig. And I also would go back to the gig I've already seen (Nijmegen Goffertpark 19-06-2010) in the Netherlands and make sure I got there way earlier. :p I was there at 4pm and waited for five hours at the same spot, but still couldn't see much because I'm kind of small. :p And there were a lot of tall people in front of me. It was a great, great show though. They played Citizen Erased, yay!

You must be the only one I've seen that didn't choose any gigs from before 2006, may I ask why?

:p It actually would be really interesting to visit an older gig, but I haven't got any idea which one in particular I would choose. :p So I decided not to mention one yet.

Fair enough. Check out Earls Court 04, Glastonbury 04 and the Hullabaloo dvd :)

probably glasto '04--orr, le zenith, paris '01. :D

id actually like to change my answer to one of their earlier gigs at a small venue when they weren't so widely known. i dont know what gig exactly but when where they partied with fans after. (or "band-aids", lol!) then after the show i could party with the band and seduce young matthew so i could be the pwoud mother of matthew junior. im soo smart. :D

Archived