How would you rate Neutron Star Collision  

939 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Neutron Star Collision

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

To all those intolerant basterds who claim to be muse fans and just come on here and complain! I love muse! If you do, you would support them and try to get as many people as possible to love them too! But instead, eveyone just slates them and most "fans" have now gotten to the stage where they will never like another song muse will release and will just complain about it instead of enjoying their music and supporting the band. Bands progress and move on! People who ask for muse to return to the "older days" of OOS and Absolution are just retarded! I think its time these "fans" to start loving muse... for muse! Otherwise... go and fuck yourself and complain about another band.

Being a fan doesn't mean that you have to love every single bit of creative material from the band.

With that said, I've been tired of the whiners all along, and I for one LOVE the song! :D

(Yay for unintentional rhyming!)

Remember when Uprising came out? And people were bitching it was 'too poppy'. If that were any of you 'omg fuck off haterz' then you have no right to moan that other people don't like this one.

Don't look at me, I loved Uprising from the start :p

The Guiding Light hate is much clearer in mind.... I still don't get it though, I love that song as well :p

I can't stand Guiding Light. However some people do and thats their opinion and thats all cool.

I hated Uprising when I first heard it. :chuckle: It's still one of my least favourites from The Resistance.

I like it and Supermassive, which until this latest offering were the general 'opinion dividers' which unleashed a flurry of 'sell outs' 'hate muse' posts. Stuff like Invincible/Guiding Light etc were generally more towards the negative and the rest towards the positive.

Remember when Uprising came out? And people were bitching it was 'too poppy'. If that were any of you 'omg fuck off haterz' then you have no right to moan that other people don't like this one.

Uprising is no poppier than Time Is Running Out. Or Plug In Baby for that matter. I've never got the hate there.

But there's no excuse for this song really. NSC is straight out of the Starlight/Invincible/Guiding Light/Soaked mould.

+1 ! i'm getting tired of people complaining all the time... if you don't like muse anymore... i don't really care. Sorry. So if all you do on the board is go on about how Muse are shit now and all you want to listen to is OoS on a loop then delete your account - then people who are still interested in Muse and like their new stuff can stop being interrupted by EX- fans.

I feel much calmer now :p

well I'm getting tired of people liking the song. If you like their music.... i dont really care. Sorry. ;)

+1 ! i'm getting tired of people complaining all the time... if you don't like muse anymore... i don't really care. Sorry. So if all you do on the board is go on about how Muse are shit now and all you want to listen to is OoS on a loop then delete your account - then people who are still interested in Muse and like their new stuff can stop being interrupted by EX- fans.

I feel much calmer now :p

:facepalm:

Uprising is no poppier than Time Is Running Out. Or Plug In Baby for that matter. I've never got the hate there.

But there's no excuse for this song really. NSC is straight out of the Starlight/Invincible/Guiding Light/Soaked mould.

As far as I know TIRO got a lot of hate when it was released.

I can't stand Guiding Light. However some people do and thats their opinion and thats all cool.

I like it and Supermassive, which until this latest offering were the general 'opinion dividers' which unleashed a flurry of 'sell outs' 'hate muse' posts. Stuff like Invincible/Guiding Light etc were generally more towards the negative and the rest towards the positive.

I think much of the SMBH hate, at least the recent, is because of Twilight... I'll admit, I started looking at it oddly, and didn't like it much, but it's still a great song! IMO anyway...

As far as I know TIRO got a lot of hate when it was released.

:yesey: Even got booed at a few gigs.

I think much of the SMBH hate, at least the recent, is because of Twilight... I'll admit, I started looking at it oddly, and didn't like it much, but it's still a great song! IMO anyway...

Oh no. 2006 was interesting to say the least.

"Muse are shit, i'm quitting" was a common post. Baring in mind it was the first single and the only song from BHaR people had heard at the time after the overly positive Absolution Tour, singles programme and album itself.

let's face it: most people have preconceived opinion about any song when it goes about Twilight.

The main SMBH hate was way before Twilight. It just resurfaced when people who used to like the song started hating it because it was on the soundtrack, which I find to be a silly reason for not liking a song.

Pretty lame in all fairness for Muse. Un-inventive riffs, cringeworthy lyrics and dare I say it Matts voice sounds annoying (this heroic,opera feel to his voice doesn't work, e.g. the way he says die! or love!) and the drum part sounds too 'Knights of Cydonia'.

But a catchy chorus, its not Guiding Light all over again thankfully and the fact that it still manages to be better than most shit thats out these days are its positives. 2/5 DISSAPOINTING.

•  
  • Oh and just to cap-off the people that rated this 4 or 5 stars obviously hav'nt heard Newborn, Showbiz, Map of the Problematique, Micro-Cuts and The Small Print am I right?

The main SMBH hate was way before Twilight. It just resurfaced when people who used to like the song started hating it because it was on the soundtrack, which I find to be a silly reason for not liking a song.

preconceived if we're talking about NSC and a strange quick change of priorities - if it's SMBH.

Pretty lame in all fairness for Muse. Un-inventive riffs, cringeworthy lyrics and dare I say it Matts voice sounds annoying (this heroic,opera feel to his voice doesn't work, e.g. the way he says die! or love!) and the drum part sounds too 'Knights of Cydonia'.

But a catchy chorus, its not Guiding Light all over again thankfully and the fact that it still manages to be better than most shit thats out these days are its positives. 2/5 DISSAPOINTING.

•  
  • Oh and just to cap-off the people that rated this 4 or 5 stars obviously hav'nt heard Newborn, Showbiz, Map of the Problematique, Micro-Cuts and The Small Print am I right?

I have every Muse song, and I adore most of those songs, but I rated this 5.

•  

I have every Muse song, and I adore most of those songs, but I rated this 5.

Just to add to my previous post, it's pretty hard to take a person who spells Muse with all capital letters seriously.

•  

:facepalm: Seriously?

Archived