How would you rate Neutron Star Collision  

939 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Neutron Star Collision

Of course they can make new and good music.

Undisclosed Desires is new for them and because they took it seriously, it's a very good pop song.

You didn't catch any of the sarcasm in my post?

I mean, if you don't like their music you MUST be wanting them to make another OoS, because there is no way that they can make new AND good music at the same time.

In that case every musician might as well give up trying. Silly remark.

Edit: Sarcasm doesnt carry well with words.

In that case every musician might as well give up trying. Silly remark.

Edit: Sarcasm doesnt carry well with words.

Maybe not, but to me it's really hilarious that people really use it as an argument. "Well, it may not be that good, but at least they aren't repeating themselves" and "They can't just make 10 OoS" is just plain ignorant. It's like saying that the fact that they are changing is a substitute for making good music.

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

To all those intolerant basterds who claim to be muse fans and just come on here and complain! I love muse! If you do, you would support them and try to get as many people as possible to love them too! But instead, eveyone just slates them and most "fans" have now gotten to the stage where they will never like another song muse will release and will just complain about it instead of enjoying their music and supporting the band. Bands progress and move on! People who ask for muse to return to the "older days" of OOS and Absolution are just retarded! I think its time these "fans" to start loving muse... for muse! Otherwise... go and fuck yourself and complain about another band.

Replace Muse with Jesus and you sound like a religious fruitcake.

I think people fail to realise they're writing this one for an audience of starlight and supermassive black hole lovers, rather than the audience they've built up over the past 11 years.

90% of twilight's fans wouldn't appreciate another citizen erased, nor would they want heavy rock riffs over their film.

Simples.

Replace Muse with Jesus and you sound like a religious fruitcake.

:LOL:

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

To all those intolerant basterds who claim to be muse fans and just come on here and complain! I love muse! If you do, you would support them and try to get as many people as possible to love them too! But instead, eveyone just slates them and most "fans" have now gotten to the stage where they will never like another song muse will release and will just complain about it instead of enjoying their music and supporting the band. Bands progress and move on! People who ask for muse to return to the "older days" of OOS and Absolution are just retarded! I think its time these "fans" to start loving muse... for muse! Otherwise... go and fuck yourself and complain about another band.

n00b.

I think people fail to realise they're writing this one for an audience of starlight and supermassive black hole lovers, rather than the audience they've built up over the past 11 years.

90% of twilight's fans wouldn't appreciate another citizen erased, nor would they want heavy rock riffs over their film.

Simples.

But it wasn't written for Twilight. It's just being used for Twilight.

Simples.

+1

If people don't like the song, fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What baffles me is the stupidity of the moaners on this message board who think this is the end of Muse. If this was an album full of songs of the same style, I'd understand, but C'mon!

Get over it, people. It' s a song made to appeal teenage girls.

I personally liked it, and it's certainly not the best Muse song but it's catchy with a bit of Muse's trademark epicness.

+1

If people don't like the song, fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What baffles me is the stupidity of the moaners on this message board who think this is the end of Muse. If this was an album full of songs of the same style, I'd understand, but C'mon!

Get over it, people. It' s a song made to appeal teenage girls.

I personally liked it, and it's certainly not the best Muse song but it's catchy with a bit of Muse's trademark epicness.

I wonder when people will stop believing that Muse wrote the song for Eclipse...

this song is different in a sense that it was recorded, didn't make it into Resistance, but is coming out as a one off single for Eclipse

if its not good enough to be on an album then its not worthy in my books.

NOTE: B-SIDES ARE DIFFERENT!!!

and i still find it hard to believe that this wasn't for eclipse, the song title and the general genre of the song screams something twilight fans would like....

this song is different in a sense that it was recorded, didn't make it into Resistance, but is coming out as a one off single for Eclipse

and i still find it hard to believe that this wasn't for eclipse, the song title and the general genre of the song screams something twilight fans would like....

Ehm, it was written long after the album was done...

It was written too late to be put on The Resistance in any case. It was written right around the time of the release, and the tracklist was official in July.

I'll also give it a 4/5. I really like it, the beat's great, etc. And I may be one of the VERY FEW to like the lyrics. :p:D

I like the lyrics :D they're not cheesy, they're beautiful!

4/5... Not as good as Bliss, Sunburn, or TIRO or songs like that, but i still love it (i sound like such a fan girl:$)

It was written too late to be put on The Resistance in any case. It was written right around the time of the release, and the tracklist was official in July.

oops i guess i missed that tidbit somewhere.... my bad, nonetheless i still stand on what i said

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

+1 ! i'm getting tired of people complaining all the time... if you don't like muse anymore... i don't really care. Sorry. So if all you do on the board is go on about how Muse are shit now and all you want to listen to is OoS on a loop then delete your account - then people who are still interested in Muse and like their new stuff can stop being interrupted by EX- fans.

I feel much calmer now :p

Archived