How would you rate Neutron Star Collision  

939 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Neutron Star Collision

Because of this song, you guys given up on this band? Wtf! Total bullshit. You guys just want the OOS and Hullabaloo times where they get all those heavy riffs and songs. Then go ahead! Tired of people saying the latest album too poppy and this song pop.:mad: But thats their opinions which I dont care. I think the song its good in my opinion and I know this song is not what you expected to be. Hate it or love it, just appreciate the music they are playing, please? My rating, give it a 4/5. Above average but below amazing.

Well said. Im fed up of people critisising. OoS is my favourite album, but it doesnt mean I cant like NSC. Muse have so many different styles, and if you cant see the fun side of NSC you are a retard. (no offence)

I like it. Cheesy with a hint of Rachmaninoff (Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini- Variation 18) at the end that binds it all together into a neat package that you could listen to easily. Goes down well like a glass of Chablis on a summer's evening.

Hopefully they won't perform this at Kaisaniemi Park but I think they will.

First Muse song with a completely pointless guitar solo

Lame unmemorable verses

Chorus is good, I've no problem with some cheesiness

2/5

3 of 5. It has grown a bit on me since yesterday and imo it's better than GL and Starlight. But it reminds me too much of Resistance and a light version of KoC.

But great voice and nice piano.

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

To all those intolerant basterds who claim to be muse fans and just come on here and complain! I love muse! If you do, you would support them and try to get as many people as possible to love them too! But instead, eveyone just slates them and most "fans" have now gotten to the stage where they will never like another song muse will release and will just complain about it instead of enjoying their music and supporting the band. Bands progress and move on! People who ask for muse to return to the "older days" of OOS and Absolution are just retarded! I think its time these "fans" to start loving muse... for muse! Otherwise... go and fuck yourself and complain about another band.

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

To all those intolerant basterds who claim to be muse fans and just come on here and complain! I love muse! If you do, you would support them and try to get as many people as possible to love them too! But instead, eveyone just slates them and most "fans" have now gotten to the stage where they will never like another song muse will release and will just complain about it instead of enjoying their music and supporting the band. Bands progress and move on! People who ask for muse to return to the "older days" of OOS and Absolution are just retarded! I think its time these "fans" to start loving muse... for muse! Otherwise... go and fuck yourself and complain about another band.

:LOL::LOL:

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend that some people think some muse songs are shit? :LOL:

How about this...

fuckoff!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

haha! And everyone who loves this song keeps saying that people who dont like it keep asking for more stuff like OOS and hullaballoo, please direct me to the posts where people have said this cause otherwise you're trying to find excuses for it not being shit and people not liking it.

haha! And everyone who loves this song keeps saying that people who dont like it keep asking for more stuff like OOS and hullaballoo, please direct me to the posts where people have said this cause otherwise you're trying to find excuses for it not being shit and people not liking it.

I've seen maybe two posts at most of that nature.

Also, I'm enjoying all the stuff about Muse needing to change when there isn't any change in this one, as it's in the vain of Starlight, Invincible, Guiding Light, KOC and whatever those terrible B-sides from BH&R were called.

And those synth arps, Bliss, Shine, Screenager, Shrinking Universe... can tell they've really moved on there.

The only real change is around OOS, Muse on the whole was seen as a bit odd, out there, now dull commercial pop on the whole.

Oh and I enjoyed various moment on TR & BH&R, just think they are shit as albums.

I really hate to say this .....but I think it is perfect for the film soundtrack but just not what I'd hope to hear from Muse. Hopefully this will be a one-off and we can see them move in a different direction from this. I can't fault Matt's vocals but I'd just like to hear the Muse raw-ness again and less of the over-produced commercial sound.

it sounds like a combination of different BHAR and Resistance songs

there's a bit of USofE, a bit of guiding light, a bit of KofC, a bit of starlight ...

its not a new sound, but then its not like this is material from a new album

anyway, i love it :) its a proper epic love song

muse are more polished now, but then they're an evolving band. they cant keep releasing albums that sound like OOS, as awesome as that album is. plus, they havent lost their uniqueness or originality or their tendency to defy genres yet, which is the most important thing

though i do hope for some awesome new guitar led songs on their next album, something that compares to (but doesnt actually sound the same as) plug in baby, knights of cydonia, hysteria (which has the awesome bass line but also a great guitar riff near the end), supermassive black hole etc

I've never seen Twilight as that's not my thing, but that said, I'd expect such a big release to have a decent, honest song for its soundtrack.

The way this song sounds like a self-parody makes it more suitable for one of those spoofs such as Epic Movie and Date Movie, rather than a large studio release. If it has been recorded in this way to mock Twilight, then that is rather petulant and so banal.

I gave it a 2. Haven't really got a reason why though.

Why is it so hard for people to comprehend that some people think some muse songs are shit? :LOL:

It's impossible because "MUSE r teh bestest band ever!!1" apparently.

Come on guys, no need to have a bitch fit whenever people say they don't like it. People can complain if they like; it's a messageboard, they can type whatever they fucking like. It's all just opinion anyway.

Isn't it a fact that if Muse are doing something "new" (which can be said for every song Muse makes obviously. because there is nothing new or experimental with NSC) it is automatically good? I mean, if you don't like their music you MUST be wanting them to make another OoS, because there is no way that they can make new AND good music at the same time.

Archived