How would you rate Neutron Star Collision  

939 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Neutron Star Collision

I give it a 5

I just love it. I can't stop playing it over and over again lol. Love the lyrics, sound, and it just captures you as you hear it play. But that's just my thoughts! I think it's good. :happy:

My frined still has this song as her ring tone... I played her this song, and she liked it, I player her more songs and now she likes Muse...xD

but I give it a 4/5 it took me ages to actually get into the the song but I do like it.

I just till prefer stuff from Abso and Origin etc.. (:

I gave it a 4/5. Although it's not my favourite of Muse songs, I would give most of Muse songs 5/5 so this is a step down. I'm a piano girl, and I love the piano, it's lovely! Reminds me a little of James Bond to start with xD

It's the video that pisses me off about the song, I love the Muse side of it.. but I cant be done with all the twilight clips! The lyrics don't nearly make me cringe as much as the view of the actors in Twilight! :p

Here's your chance to cast an opinion on Neutron Star Collision :LOL:

Thank you for actually making this! haha it'll be some light-hearted fun prior to Drones release/leaks....or it'll end up as a heated argument and cause friendships to collapse :LOL:

Thank you for actually making this! haha it'll be some light-hearted fun prior to Drones release/leaks....or it'll end up as a heated argument and cause friendships to collapse :LOL:

Sounds good either way :LOL: