Neutron Star Collision // Available Now!

KirkBot

c865bd61-d62b-427b-9ffd-c89808b3e5c3.jpgFollowing the exclusive play by Zane Lowe on Radio 1 in the UK this evening, Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) is now available to download from muse.mu!

Click on the link below to buy online now...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/663/neutron-star-collision--available-now/

Yeah well I would if i could :mad: Have been trying to preorder it last couple of days!

For some reason i can't buy it with my master card.

I know for sure nothing is wrong with my card because i've been using it and i didn't reach my limit.....

Asked shop support earlier today what's wrong, but got no answer, and don't expect to get any, didn't get any answers to my question last time when i was buying the resistance box set. This sucks a lot!

Yeah well I would if i could :mad: Have been trying to preorder it last couple of days!

For some reason i can't buy it with my master card.

I know for sure nothing is wrong with my card because i've been using it and i didn't reach my limit.....

Asked shop support earlier today what's wrong, but got no answer, and don't expect to get any, didn't get any answers to my question last time when i was buying the resistance box set. This sucks a lot!

It didn't go through for me either at first, but I tried again, and it was fine. I hope it works.

Yeh, I don't know where to get the download....

muse.mu shop! :).

i haven't had a chance to say that it excites me like none other getting a new song from them. only downside is that it's for eclipse. merde. but anyhoo. that's okay! a new song is still a new song, for a twilight movie or not. also, it downloads as a 'soundtrack version' so i assume this isn't going to be the real single release or something? yeahhhhhhh. anyhoo. i pretty much love it just as any other muse song. it excites and amuses me. :).

many have been asking where to download it and ive found it at the mp3 dep. at amazon.com and also at the mp3 walmart website....sooo....yea

The problem isnt finding it to buy it. The problem is i already paid for it, but i never received a download link. even still, its been a day and a half. any ideas? anyone?

did you buy if of this site

Well yes, and I did not experience any problems;

I received a link in my webmail, but the link was already indicated in the payment confirmation...

Why don't you get in touch with customer service?

They should be able to help you out...

Well yes, and I did not experience any problems;

I received a link in my webmail, but the link was already indicated in the payment confirmation...

Why don't you get in touch with customer service?

They should be able to help you out...

ive sent them many emails and no one has sent any back. there was a link in my order confirmation for all my songs that i bought EXCEPT the new track, presumably because it wasn't out yet. But i still have not yet heard from shop support. GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived