Muse, what the hell is this shit? :stunned: I watched half of the vid and then scrolled through the rest to make it end faster and unfortunately left it on play for the last bit. Ugh. I actually feel nauseated after this video, no kidding.

Muse needs brains back ASAP.

Muse, what the hell is this shit? :stunned: I watched half of the vid and then scrolled through the rest to make it end faster and unfortunately left it on play for the last bit. Ugh. I actually feel nauseated after this video, no kidding.

Muse needs brains back ASAP.

In fairness, I dont think Muse asked for those clips to be put on (and the last one make me :vomit:

Hopefully people are right, and there will be an edited version without those vampires, urgh, the word makes me cringe.

In fairness, I dont think Muse asked for those clips to be put on (and the last one make me :vomit:

Hopefully people are right, and there will be an edited version without those vampires, urgh, the word makes me cringe.

Well, the song is horrible as well, the video is just the cherry on top of the crapcake.

It's because he is the original Edward, even with the piano scenes... :phu:

(waits to be kicked out from boards... ) :$

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well, he certainly looks better than that other bloke!

You are right, I think they don't have a say in that at all. They have the leading single and that one gets the movie clips, that's it.

Edit: As I'm writing this, it's on tv...again! :facepalm:

GLOBAL premiere my a$$!!! :mad:

thank you problematique :kiss:

museparts of the video = full of win :D just watch them go!!:LOL:

but those pianoscenes in particular,with the blue light looking like its on the moon and all...those were beautiful :happy:

..but.... is it only me that want to go all 'flash!!!.....ahhhh!!' when i see those muse/twilight in the background scenes? :stunned:yes? no? maybe? :ninja:

the song has been growing on me , and i think its lovely now. (and catchy....cant get it out of my brain!!:eek: )though i have to admit that the first time i heard it, it made me go 'what the....:stunned:' its going through many changes over the course of the first and a halft minute or so, isnt it? not saying thats a bad thing, but oh well. no one can hold a candle to that voice! *iz proud* damn Matt! :happy:

..but.... is it only me that want to go all 'flash!!!.....ahhhh!!' when i see those muse/twilight in the background scenes? :stunned:yes? no? maybe? :ninja:

No, it's not only you. My eyes hurt when those Twilight scenes come up. And I have seen both Twilight movies. And I was going to see this third one but now I'm not sure anymore. I like my Muse without a side dish of twilight in the videos, thank you very much!

Archived