I like seeing Matt in that tight shirt, but that's about it.

You mean you can actually see him? I have to close my eyes every time there is a twilight clip, so I don't see much of him! This is nowhere similar to the preview last week!

Fuck those motherfucking vampires!

Anyway, apparently (and this is just a rumour) Unatural Selection is being released as a single in July/August, with the full version of NSC as a B-side... without the twilight clips :)

That would just be audio though, right? I don't think they'll re-edit the video for NSC because it's a b-side.

Fuck those motherfucking vampires!

Anyway, apparently (and this is just a rumour) Unatural Selection is being released as a single in July/August, with the full version of NSC as a B-side... without the twilight clips :)

how do you know that?

and this NSC shit+video better fade away quickly, or i'll have a nervous breakdown soon.

You mean you can actually see him? I have to close my eyes every time there is a twilight clip, so I don't see much of him! This is nowhere similar to the preview last week!

Yeah, I'm thinking now they did the two videos at the same time. This song may redeem itself in my eyes if we get to see Dom in that glamtacular outfit! :chuckle:

how do you know that?

and this NSC shit+video better fade away quickly, or i'll have a nervous breakdown soon.

I found it out via natalia's website, here:

http://erato1.wordpress.com/

I love the slow motion bit... so cheesey! And I also rather enjoyed the bits where Matt was playing the piano (thank god there was less twilight at the end) and the close ups in that shirt :eek::happy:

Archived