Muse on Zane Lowe, Tonight, 7.00pm BST, Radio One

madzip

Muselive, too! :awesome: We are so awesome! :awesome:

I wonder where the most traffic came from.

Musers stoked about a new song or Twilighters?

God i love this song, over an hour of listening to it non stop has just made me love it more! :D

I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, so I enjoy it for the beauty of the lyrics and the emotion in it.

anyone have a link to that wall-o-facepalms pic? I think it's needed here.

First listen, I started laughing at the second line and didn't stop until the piano started... and it's not in a good way. I had the same reaction to USoE, but that's a better song than this IMO.

I've since forced myself to listen a couple more times and at this point, I'd say my verdict is I doubt I'll even be downloading this one, let alone putting it on my ipod.... noooooooooooooooo :noey:

I am now going to go and try to forget I ever heard it....

First listen, I started laughing at the second line and didn't stop until the piano started... and it's not in a good way. I had the same reaction to USoE, but that's a better song than this IMO.

I've since forced myself to listen a couple more times and at this point, I'd say my verdict is I doubt I'll even be downloading this one, let alone putting it on my ipod.... noooooooooooooooo :noey:

Glad to see I was not the only one to laugh from the beginning... I am not planning to buy it either or have it on my iPod.

Warning: very large.

facepalm_.jpg

Matt: blabbers about some random shit

Zane: You're off the reservation completely now. *siren*

:LOL:

Yeah man looking forward to those stage designs they sound ridiculous.

The start of the song is too slow, lyrics are pretty poor. But I still like it, mainly for the KoC rhythm in the middle, and the guitar solo

BTW for people who didn't listen to the show, there was a little bit before the premiere of the song where he basically said hi, then zane said they were going to play the song, they play it and this picks up with the actual interview.

If you go to the radio1 site you should be able to listen to the full show from there, Matt first comes in after the 25min mark (might be more like 28mins)

:)

BTW for people who didn't listen to the show, there was a little bit before the premiere of the song where he basically said hi, then zane said they were going to play the song, they play it and this picks up with the actual interview.

If you go to the radio1 site you should be able to listen to the full show from there, Matt first comes in after the 25min mark (might be more like 28mins)

Thanks, listening to it now. :)

I missed it last night just 10 mins after the song got played :(

My God Noooooooooooooo!! Lily Allen NOOO!! Please Matt mo :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hate her, i prefer gaga but i don´t really think that she´s gonna be "SHE". Hope it´s Bat for Lashes :p or any other female

Oh dear, I didn't think about Lily Allen! The only people I could think of when he said "she" was either Lady Gaga or Florence and The Machine. But god, I hope it isn't her, I can't stand her.

I uploaded the whole thing

And removed the link :p

Archived