I've just read people living far away from France want to sell their tickets on Facebook. It's just disgusting !

In my opinion they won't be able to do that =/

For **** sake, if you can't go to the gig, send an email to the muse management and tell them to reroll an email adress! Please ! (mine as long as possible)

lucky people again. at least if L is going we'll get some front row pics! and forgive me L, but i think you're an oldie?

Olly, i'll ask you as you seem to be in the know with these things - can you ask muse.mu to publish the results of how many emails went to which email address so we can see which ones were the hardest to find - it wouldn't be a difficult statistic to produce and i like that sort of geeky info. Cheers :D

I hope there isn't any dodgy dealings with people who entered selling tickets - though i guess there's nothing to stop you selling your +1 as nobody knows who that is... but grrrrrr at people doing that

People who won tickets SHOULD NOT be allowed to sell them and Muse Management should get any tickets pulled from websites and the like... I hear they are already on e-bay which makes me MAD AS FUCK....

I don't think they'll be able to do that - it's a guest list and you have to have photo ID. So I'd warn any desperate fans who are willing to part money not to bother, you'll most likely get turned away.

Archived