:D hi you dont know me but im your best friend :p

i did get lost in Luton once looking for the airport

Sorry Fiancée takes charge and demands to go ;)

Im sorry you got lost looking for the airport, but we tried to make it obvious,

its on top of a hill thus we can monitor our football fans from a safe distance without being hit by coins

its on top of a hill thus we can monitor our football fans from a safe distance without being hit by coins

I used to work in Luton on one of the local papers. Not sure if it's still going.

:LOL:<3

I had someone in Stopsley ask me where the airport was once! :stunned: Just follow the road called Airport Way it's not rocket science

I hope us Brits aren't being 'filtered out' with only a token one or two winners per address to make it look fair... grrrrrrr...

... or am I just getting desperate and paranoid?

Madzip, indeed, you're making a mistake. Quite a few French have won tickets (5 o 6) on this website. I've won nothing if you want to know even though i've tried on Orange.fr, NRJ website and on here (sent the 10 email addresses).

Ok fair enough, can i be your Fiancée best friend :LOL: im only messing!

I only just made it to my flight, :LOL: you obviously didnt but it in an obvious enough place for a poor muser with no sense of direction :p

Madzip, indeed, you're making a mistake. Quite a few French have won tickets (5 o 6) on this website. I've won nothing if you want to know even though i've tried on Orange.fr, NRJ website and on here (sent the 10 email addresses).

I know.. I'm just getting paranoid.....

So it must be that all the lurkers are winning... cos by my reckoning only a handful of Musers have won, only a hand full of Muselivers and only a hand full of French.... so where the feck are they all going....?

There are 275 pairs for gawds sake I would have expected loads more winners to have come from the boards, particularly if they we de-duping each address.

Archived