I have only found one and got fed up looking for the others.. but you have to be in it to win it so if I do win I will absolutely make sure I take the time and find the money to go....

One question before I give up for good... the icon... is it the same for each address or are all 10 icons different.. this may be why I cannot see the others because I am looking for the icon I have found instead of different ones.

I have only found one and got fed up looking for the others.. but you have to be in it to win it so if I do win I will absolutely make sure I take the time and find the money to go....

One question before I give up for good... the icon... is it the same for each address or are all 10 icons different.. this may be why I cannot see the others because I am looking for the icon I have found instead of different ones.

It's the exact same icon :)

still no success for you?

:supersad:

I must be really stupid.. I have been through every page in the gallery, discography, media player and am currently working through news.... Talk about cannot see the wood for the trees :rolleyes:

Archived