Do you think Matthew Bellamy reads the forum?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Matthew Bellamy reads the forum?

• Never.
    • Only when he's deadly bored.
    • On a regular basis.
    • Is on the forum under a pseudonym.

No, I don't think he would. Though, if he did suddenly make a post on the forum, what would your reaction be?

For me, I guess it would depend on what he posted :p

But I tend to be horribly fangirl-ish (I try to stop myself, but I just can't help it! :facepalm:) So I'd probably explode with excitement, squeal, post a facebook status about it, and call up my other Muse-loving friends to tell them :LOL:

(Oh God, I sound like I'm 14... :rolleyes: But that would probably be my real reaction :LOL:) (I fully intend on waiting around for hours near the backdoor to try to meet them after the show I'm going to in Octoboer... let's hope I learn to control myself between now and then or I may scare them away forever:LOL:)

Some of the younger musers for the Mpls gig are going to try that backdoor trick too. I don't recommend wasting your time, but whatever flips your minnow. :LOL:

I'm gonna be at the New Jersey show, actually :) Awww and why would it be a waste of time? Loads of people have had luck with that method before! (Unless you're referring to the fact that I'd be waiting hours and hours for a few seconds of interaction :LOL:) (Hey, I once waited outside overnight for 12 hours just to meet an actor (who, for my own personal safety, shall remain anonymous ;)) for under 20 seconds... I still argue that it was worth it :p)

Hypothetically, what if he posted something banal, like he despised strawberries. What then?

Well, we all know that bananas are so much better anyway ;)

:LOL: Seriously though, I'd probably just be like ":wtf: ...? Oh, Matt... :rolleyes:" :LOL: Figures he would come on here and post something like that ;)

Guest Octazooka
No, I don't think he would. Though, if he did suddenly make a post on the forum, what would your reaction be?

Hysterics. :LOL: I remember going OSHIT MATT POSTED ON THE BOARD? FMKSDJFSDIFHJSDFIJNSDNVHDFI!!! :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
I'm gonna be at the New Jersey show, actually :) Awww and why would it be a waste of time? Loads of people have had luck with that method before! (Unless you're referring to the fact that I'd be waiting hours and hours for a few seconds of interaction :LOL:) (Hey, I once waited outside overnight for 12 hours just to meet an actor (who, for my own personal safety, shall remain anonymous ;)) for under 20 seconds... I still argue that it was worth it :p)

Well, we all know that bananas are so much better anyway ;)

:LOL: Seriously though, I'd probably just be like ":wtf: ...? Oh, Matt... :rolleyes:" :LOL: Figures he would come on here and post something like that ;)

Hey it might work! I got lucky- I waited for Muse after the gig and after half an hour Dom came out (Matt escaped earlier in his own private swanky car.)- but my uncle had to come at that moment to fetch me back. :facepalm:

Hey it might work! I got lucky- I waited for Muse after the gig and after half an hour Dom came out (Matt escaped earlier in his own private swanky car.)- but my uncle had to come at that moment to fetch me back. :facepalm:

Ewww lame! :( Well at least you got to see him for a second! My friend and I are taking a 7 hour bus ride that costs more than our concert tickets just to see them (not to mention we're gonna have to pay for a hotel too).

We've both reached the mutual decision that there's no WAY we're going that far and spending that much money without trying everything we can to meet them :p I'm gonna wait til it's closer to the show, then try to make a game plan with the other people on the boards who are going to the show and wanna wait afterwards too ;) /off-topic (sorry!)

If they somehow reach 30%, I guess I'll have to take them seriously, but come on. Do you really think MB has the time or even the inclination to rile you up under a false name?

Why do you keep bumping this post and repeating this question over and over? You pretend like you don't care and you're laughing about it. But I honestly believe that you do think he is here under a pseudonym and you just want proof. This post is getting nutty, and not because of the voters, but because of you.

63% of the members here are voting for Only when he's deadly bored. But you're so hung up over the pseudonym one.

October? Denver? Mpls? I'll be giving away Mpls tickets for an event around then. Some of the younger musers for the Mpls gig are going to try that backdoor trick too. I don't recommend wasting your time, but whatever flips your minnow. :LOL:

Hypothetically, what if he posted something banal, like he despised strawberries. What then?

We'd all go hysterical.

besides, remember this?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=65654

:LOL: Thanks, babe.

I actually don't care. I'm just bloody bored, and I like to stir things up.

But, whatever reverberates your chords. :LOL:

No, I think it's more like you're fantasizing that Matt is reading your posts and that is "reverberating your chords." You're obviously obsessed with the topic and want Matt to read your posts. :rolleyes:

Practically every single post of yours here is about pseudonyms.

Reminds me. What would you do if MB suddenly posted on here?

Although, I'm not going to completely knock down the fan fantasy, that you may think your favorite band has possibly read your comments. Supposedly, they do, and I'm a bit too tired this morning to point out some realistic logic.

The allusions they make to having read it spurs on the participation. So, that I'll support. Some of the most interesting non-Muse conversations I've had lately have come from the forum, and if fans didn't think they were being paid attention to, things would get very boring, very fast. :LOL:

I stand corrected. Whilst posting, the pseudonymers have now risen beyond 17%.

It's possible admin throws musers a bone here and there to keep things going, but do you really think MB's trolling the forum under a pseudo?

And, pseudonymers have risen further. Quite impressed that they keep coming out of the woodwork. I hope this doesn't lead anywhere bad. Although, a couple of you are now almost expecting a mysterious post to pop up somewhere. Please don't.

Pseudonymers up to 17.5%. I must be spurring them on from telling them I don't believe it's possible.

If they somehow reach 30%, I guess I'll have to take them seriously, but come on. Do you really think MB has the time or even the inclination to rile you up under a false name?

You don't care? Bullshit!

Babe, if you had a million and I had a million, would we really be betting on something so pointless?

:stunned: Ok, trying to decipher the spelling and grammar....uncontroversial? Maybe? The bottom is the end result of my tag snowball fight with other musers. The ones that require a dictionary to figure out or contain the word 'not' belong to me. Must be from working in a library, but I like to tag accurately for referencing. And Matt is NOT watching Juju. :LOL:

i actually didnt see my spelling error until today lol. my bad. Ahh that would explain it.

Why do you keep bumping this post and repeating this question over and over? You pretend like you don't care and you're laughing about it. But I honestly believe that you do think he is here under a pseudonym and you just want proof. This post is getting nutty, and not because of the voters, but because of you.

63% of the members here are voting for Only when he's deadly bored. But you're so hung up over the pseudonym one.

+1

Every time I see that this thread has more posts I look at it to see if there is something interesting going on... Every time I look here there isn't, just annoying posts about pseudonyms.

If you're bored, post in another thread or get off the computer and do something. It is obvious that you are incredibly fixated by the idea that Matt posts under a pseudonym and that you want votes to back up the idea. I highly doubt he even glances at the forum more than a couple of times a year. :rolleyes:

Archived